On board Navigator March 22 - 29

Embarkation was good. We took RCCL transportation from Bush IAH to Galveston.

We had dinner in MDR. My sister and I had the prime rib and liked it. DD had pork chop and liked it. The Asian coconut sea food soup was delicious.

We are enjoying our GS suite and perks. Breakfast and lunch are in Chops by the Windjammer. After breakfast we walked on the jogging track on deck 12.

M & M is at 11:30 in the Cosmopolitan Lounge.

More later

What is the distance of the jogging track? I thought it was 5 laps to a mile but that may have changed when they added the big screen on the pool deck.

6 days and I will be there. Leave some Cabernet at the bars and cookies in CP for me :)

What is the distance of the jogging track? I thought it was 5 laps to a mile but that may have changed when they added the big screen on the pool deck.

I was on last week and the sign stated 8 laps for a mile

Embarkation was good. We took RCCL transportation from Bush IAH to Galveston.

We had dinner in MDR. My sister and I had the prime rib and liked it. DD had pork chop and liked it. The Asian coconut sea food soup was delicious.

We are enjoying our GS suite and perks. Breakfast and lunch are in Chops by the Windjammer. After breakfast we walked on the jogging track on deck 12.

M & M is at 11:30 in the Cosmopolitan Lounge.

More later

What time did your flight arrival and what time did the transfers start? What time did you arrive at the pier and then board? Sorry about all the questions lol! Thanks! Enjoy!

Sorry I am unable to post pictures.

We arrived the day before and stayed at the Hampton Inn. We took the hotel shuttle to IAH at 8:30 am signed in with RCCL. Then we were on the 10:00 am bus. We reached the pier at 11:30 am. We were on the ship in 20 minutes and had lunch. When we finished lunch, it was 1:00 pm and we were able to go to our rooms.

8 laps is a mile. There are lounge chairs right next to the track on both sides. There is a fast and a slow lane. Also there are people walking in the opposite direction to get to the other side of the ship. It is quite congested.

M&M was today at 11:30 am in the Cosmopolitan Lounge on deck 14. People were more interested in filling out the game board card than meeting our roll call members and putting a face to the screen name .

Oh our Norweigan cruise in Dec. we spent time getting to know each rather than filling out the the game card. We liked doing things together with some CCers through out the week.

Tonight we went to the production show, Ballroom Fever. The seats were uncomfortable so my sister and I had to leave early. We were in the back on the aisle,so we didn't disturb others as we left My daughter enjoyed the whole show.

More later

Edited by Susie51

I'm curious what movies are playing on the big screen during the week?

I will check for you.

I'm Just back from suit pax lunch with the officers. The meal was a tasting from the specialty restaurants.

I will check for you.

I'm Just back from suit pax lunch with the officers. The meal was a tasting from the specialty restaurants.

Thanks, no need to make a special effort, just if you happen to remember. Enjoy your cruise! The meal tasting sounds fun...

How was the lunch, last year we had a dinner with the officers

The lunch was fantastic! We had samples from all of the specialty restaurants. A lady at our table has been on 93 Royal cruises. She said it was the best officers dinner/lunch she has been to. Our group of three enjoyed it a lot.

I will check for you.

There was no movie on the big screen on Day one. Day two was "Get on Up". Day three will be "Enchanted " The big screen has great color and definition.

Tomorrow is Day 4

whitshel - you are driving from San Diego to Houston? Wow! I have driven from CA to TX in the as well. Such a long & wonderful journey, enjoy! [emoji2]

Yes we are, a road trip and a cruise. We leave tomorrow, can't wait 😃

Beautiful day in Roatan. Daughter did the dolphin encounter and snorkel which was excellent.

I Stayed onboard and enjoyed the quietude of the ship. The Solarium pool has two sets of steps which makes it easy for the people with mobility issues to enter and exit.

Tonight "Paddington" is showing on the big screen. 7:15 is the past pax party and 10:00 is the "Not so Newly Wed Game."

Yes we are, a road trip and a cruise. We leave tomorrow, can't wait 😃

Have fun on your trip! Be careful using your cell phones after El Paso. You can roam onto Mexican towers and get large bills. I experienced this once and had a $2.50 charge for one minute. Thankfully it was a short call!

We drive that drive a lot. We live in Austin but still have family in Cali (wine country) and friends in San Diego because I went to UCSD. We'll be making the trek again in December.

Have fun on your trip! Be careful using your cell phones after El Paso. You can roam onto Mexican towers and get large bills. I experienced this once and had a $2.50 charge for one minute. Thankfully it was a short call!

We drive that drive a lot. We live in Austin but still have family in Cali (wine country) and friends in San Diego because I went to UCSD. We'll be making the trek again in December.

Thanks a lot for the heads up with the cell towers. It will be a no cell zone 😁 we leave in a few hours, getting anxious....

Day 5 Belize

There will be no movie on the big screen tonight.

My daughter is on a cave tubing shore excursion and my sister and I are going ashore after lunch.

The weather is lovely and the seas are calm.

Day 5 Belize

There will be no movie on the big screen tonight.

My daughter is on a cave tubing shore excursion and my sister and I are going ashore after lunch.

The weather is lovely and the seas are calm.

Thanks for the updates!

Day 6

We are docked next to Allure. Carnival Magic, a Princess ship, and a Norweigan ship are also in Cozumel.

We had a down pour today around 11:30 am. Then it cleared up. As we sailed away another storm came in along with fog.