Is M Class similar to Radiance Class on RC?

jules815

Sailing for the first time with X on Connie in March. So excited to be sailing on a new (to me) ship, so I've begun obsessing with deck plans, etc.

I see that there are elevators on one side of the ship that look like they have an ocean view. Is M class similar to Radiance Class on RC?

I think that there are many similarities between the Radiance and Millie Class ships.

-- they are about the same age and same size; both are "panamax" ships.

-- they both have a great deal of glass, and feature wonderful "outward" views (including sea-view elevators).

They are both my favorite (hands-down) class of ships, on their respective lines. :cool:

I agree with the others that they are very similar in many respects and we like them both.

But the Radiance class ships do not have the aft elevators and stairs for passengers as the M-class ships do.

So if you have a cabin at the stern of a Radiance ship, you need to walk all the way to and from the central elevators every time.

There was a crew staircase at the back of the ship that would have been very convenient for us, but they would not let passengers use it.

I agree with the others that they are very similar in many respects and we like them both.

But the Radiance class ships do not have the aft elevators and stairs for passengers as the M-class ships do.

So if you have a cabin at the stern of a Radiance ship, you need to walk all the way to and from the central elevators every time.

There was a crew staircase at the back of the ship that would have been very convenient for us, but they would not let passengers use it.

We'll be in one of those aft Sky Suites next to the Penthouse suites, so this is good news for us. :)

I think that there are many similarities between the Radiance and Millie Class ships.

-- they are about the same age and same size; both are "panamax" ships.

-- they both have a great deal of glass, and feature wonderful "outward" views (including sea-view elevators).

They are both my favorite (hands-down) class of ships, on their respective lines. :cool:

I agree completely!! There is a tad more of an elegant feel with the Celebrity ships but probably still more similarities than differences.

We'll be in one of those aft Sky Suites next to the Penthouse suites, so this is good news for us. :)
Great location!

Only you won't get all that walking exercise that you would on a Radiance class ship. ;)

Taking the aft elevator or stairs down to deck 4 puts you right at the entrance to Luminae (the new suite restaurant), and taking it up to deck 10 puts you right in the middle of the buffet area.

Edited by fleckle