Luggage Tags

elizabeth612

We didin't get them for our upcoming Epic cruise and we were told that they're only sent out to suites now. We just printed them out, got some laminating sheets from Walmart, and used some old luggage tag connecters to attach them to our luggage. Worked like a charm!

I just purchased these to use on our cruise. I have received them and they seem to be of good quality and I think they will work well. You just print out the tags, fold and put them into the sleeves. They are re-usable. With all of the cruise lines doing away with printed lugggage tags I figure we will get a lot of use out of them. I ordered them directly from the company and the shipping was a little cheaper than Amazon and they were received within just a couple of days.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Tag-Holders-Set/dp/B00ABM7I0W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1362412424&sr=8-5&keywords=cruise+luggage+tags

We have used the printed tags for several cruises. If you follow the folding instructions printed on them, they are strong enough to not require laminating or other additional protection. We fold them round the handle and staple the ends together (we've found that hotel receptions always have staplers!).

We have used the printed tags for several cruises. If you follow the folding instructions printed on them, they are strong enough to not require laminating or other additional protection. We fold them round the handle and staple the ends together (we've found that hotel receptions always have staplers!).

I agree no reason to turn them into a craft project unless someone wants to. A few staples and they are on for good. One set made from the airport to the ship, off the ship, too the airport and home and I still needed scissors to get them off.

For those "in the suites"...does that include any Haven suites like the Haven Spa Suite? When do the guests in the suites typically receive their luggage tags and other cruise docs in the mail?

A suite is a cabin that begins with the letter "S" like S5, S3 etc.

We have been on several NCL cruises since late 2006 and have NEVER received ANYTHING from NCL in the mail.

Every time I just printed the tag sheets off the printer, folded them and then just before we leave the hotel to go to port I whipped out the tags and pocket stapler (that resides in pocket of one of the bags - I make sure to replenish the staples each time).

No issues whatsoever.

Archived