Voyager refit update

This was posted today in the RC forum:

Hi,

I am the Head Broadcast Technician currently on the Voyager of the Seas. We will be adding 38 new cabins on Deck 12 forward (14 with balconies), 81 inside cabins will have the new "Virtual Balcony" installed, in addition to 39 new cabins being added to Deck 3. In addition we will be the first Voyager class ship to have tenders installed, 8 in total, as well as many other improvements.

I plan on starting a new thread with photos of the dry dock progress. Keep an eye out for it.

They always tell you about what they're adding. But never mention what you're losing.

So far what I can work out (aside from increasing the crowds somewhat) is:

- Inline skating

- Peek-a-Boo Bridge

- The Vault night club, which was a really good venue, and I'm very sad it's going

Edited by The_Big_M

They always tell you about what they're adding. But never mention what you're losing.

- Inline skating

- Peek-a-Boo Bridge

- The Vault night club, which was a really good venue, and I'm very sad it's going

I thought Peek a Boo Bridge survived the Navigator of the Seas Dry Dock in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

- Inline skating

- Peek-a-Boo Bridge

The peek a boo bridge is on dech 11 and the new plans show it to be still there, same with the Vault.

Would have to think that the flow rider is taking up the space of the in line skating area.

The peek a boo bridge is on dech 11 and the new plans show it to be still there, same with the Vault.

Good to see that the bridge view remains.

The Vault is currently there. But being replaced by a speciality restaurant and cabins after refurb.

Would have to think that the flow rider is taking up the space of the in line skating area.

Yes, that's how they're putting flowrider in.