Almost 2 year old

Technurse

Hi all, I am looking to book a cruise for my family. The dates I am available to go all the week of my soon to be 2 year olds birthday. She will turn 2 the day we disembark.

What is your experience with Camp Carnival and their 2 year old policy? Does anybody else have experience with their almost 2 year olds and Camp Carnival?. . . . Please share!! Thanks!

She can definitely attend camp carnival because she turns two when you are on the cruise.. this is from the help section from Carnivals site...

Camp Carnival cannot accept children under the age of 2 unless they are turning 2 years old on the cruise. There are no age exceptions to this policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all, I am looking to book a cruise for my family. The dates I am available to go all the week of my soon to be 2 year olds birthday. She will turn 2 the day we disembark.

What is your experience with Camp Carnival and their 2 year old policy? Does anybody else have experience with their almost 2 year olds and Camp Carnival?. . . . Please share!! Thanks!

I waited a almost whole year to cruise for this very reason; my son was days shy of 2 when I first looked, and because he was ineligible, we put it off til the next spring when he was eligible for the kids club.

I know a lot of people cruise with baby's and toddlers, but I would not find that relaxing. We chose another vacation instead.

She can definitely attend camp carnival because she turns two when you are on the cruise.. this is from the help section from Carnivals site...

Camp Carnival cannot accept children under the age of 2 unless they are turning 2 years old on the cruise. There are no age exceptions to this policy.

As OP stated her child turns two the day they disembark, I believe child will not be allowed in Camp Carnival. I would interpret this is she is not turning two "on the cruise", but who knows what they think in Camp Carnival.