questions about the Wine Makers Dinner

CruzinNoony

It costs $40 pp.

As far as I know, there is no reduction if you do not want the wine. If you do not want the wine, nonalcoholic alternatives will be provided.

Perhaps someone else has more information.

We are going to be on the Regal in a couple of weeks and are thinking about going to the Wine Makers Dinner. How much is it? Do they have a less expensive option if you don't drink? :rolleyes:

I loved the Winemakers' Dinner, but the wine pairings are part of the point and much is made of them. I can see it if one person drinks and the other doesn't but otherwise it would sorta be like going to a wine tasting for the cheese and crackers.

As the dinner is limited to, I think, a dozen, I'm not sure that Princess would want to give up any of that revenue for a non-drinker's sake.

Edited by shepp

How do you make reservations? Should I make them as soon as we board?

Thanks

Going on the Royal in a couple of weeks. What day is the winemakers dinner on a 10 day?

Call the DINE line when you board. They will take your name and let you know that they will get back to you with the details of night and time if you make the cut. We have never had the DINE line tell us in advance what night the Wine Makers Dinner (or the Chefs Dinner but it has been years since we did that) will be held. I'm not sure how that is determined but I will say that on a B2B on the Royal in October 2015 not enough passengers signed up so the Wine Makers Dinner wasn't held on the first cruise; on the second ten signed up (there is space for 12) so it was held.

Edited by capriccio

We are going to be on the Regal in a couple of weeks and are thinking about going to the Wine Makers Dinner. How much is it? Do they have a less expensive option if you don't drink? :rolleyes:

Meredith,

I just updated the RC spreadsheet for your second week, to add option for a RC Wine Makers dinner...to see if there might be enough interest to guarantee a table for a group.

--Leah