Question regarding cruise personaliser

shot2bits

in spite of entering our passport details several times, I still get no green tick next to the box on logging into the Cruise Personaliser. However, when I go in, our passport details are all there. Is it me?

Frustrating isn't it. I have had similar problems in the past. Try clicking the accept details box again. Or make sure the 'applies to all travelling' is checked, even if there is only one of you.

in spite of entering our passport details several times, I still get no green tick next to the box on logging into the Cruise Personaliser. However, when I go in, our passport details are all there. Is it me?

What about your emergency contact and travel insurance details? If they're not complete try entering dummy data in every field and see if that makes a difference.

(The only personaliser I have to hand is for a Cunard booking, but they use the same engine).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you look at your passport number the start/ expiry date will be right but the passport number is not until you change it. I've always had to change it.

Insurance doesn't seem to matter as we didn't have ours on booking but added later. The green tick was done immediately.

Hope this helps.:)

I had that for a while but eventually found the empty box. You literally have to check there is something in the box with the asterisks next to them

I am checking daily just now as we booked a cheapie saver for Adonia on 7th July and still haven't had a cabin allocated or our e tickets

Is really frustrating not to know embarkation time and be able to make arrangements. P&O should play the game and give us advance notice if they don't want us to turn up too early

Thanks for the replies. I went into it again and all numbers are correct. Oddly, my wife's details have the green tick, mine doesn't! All insurance details are there, my passport number is there, it just doesn't want to give me the green tick. I'm feeling persecuted now!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had this once and had to call them to get it fixed.

Hmm, think I had better ring them too. I'll grab a picnic and a flask of tea and give them a call![emoji8]

I had this and it was that for some reason it had lost my nationality even though it had kept all other details and had not lost my husband's nationality. I just check that every box is complete now and on several occasions it has lost one piece of information for one or the other of use - the wonder of P&O systems.:D

I had that for a while but eventually found the empty box. You literally have to check there is something in the box with the asterisks next to them

I am checking daily just now as we booked a cheapie saver for Adonia on 7th July and still haven't had a cabin allocated or our e tickets

Is really frustrating not to know embarkation time and be able to make arrangements. P&O should play the game and give us advance notice if they don't want us to turn up too early

We are on a 29th June sailing on Oceana and still no cabin allocation ☹️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We are on a 29th June sailing on Oceana and still no cabin allocation ☹️

Don't you get allocated a cabin when you are able to get you e tickets? It tells me I can get them when we are 35 days away, I expected to get allocated a cabin at that point, is this not the case then?

I had this and it was that for some reason it had lost my nationality even though it had kept all other details and had not lost my husband's nationality. I just check that every box is complete now and on several occasions it has lost one piece of information for one or the other of use - the wonder of P&O systems.:D

They had two dates of birth for me, I didn't get my free wine etc. on two cruises because of it [emoji849] they can't do anything onboard without checking shore side and the cruises ended before it was fixed. They said they'd sorted it when I got home but of course next cruise was the same! It's not the error that astounded me, it's the fact that nobody onboard had the authority to give me a free glass of wine!

Don't you get allocated a cabin when you are able to get you e tickets? It tells me I can get them when we are 35 days away, I expected to get allocated a cabin at that point, is this not the case then?

Got our cabin today - but still no e-tickets and no boarding time yet :(

Cannot download our etickets as no cabin number yet. Hopefully we will get it this week.

Cannot download our etickets as no cabin number yet. Hopefully we will get it this week.

It's all a bit worrying isn't it? Seems a chicken and egg situation: do you get a cabin allocation before e tickets or visa versa? Only my second P&O cruise so I'm confused now. Still, sure it will all work out in the end[emoji848] even Thomson seem to be more on the case than this! Equally pressing is finding a hotel in Southampton before we go. They all seem to be fully booked, unless we pay a small fortune!

It's all a bit worrying isn't it? Seems a chicken and egg situation: do you get a cabin allocation before e tickets or visa versa? Only my second P&O cruise so I'm confused now. Still, sure it will all work out in the end[emoji848] even Thomson seem to be more on the case than this! Equally pressing is finding a hotel in Southampton before we go. They all seem to be fully booked, unless we pay a small fortune!

You have to have a cabin number or you cannot download your etickets. Have had a lot of guarantee cabins and its always been like this. You should get your allocation two weeks before - that is this Thursday for us 😀. Will let you know when we get it. We are on a flycruise so have our room and valet parking booked at Gatwick North. Good luck with finding your hotel.

Glad to see you've got your cabin etc. In future, if it was me, I would be contacting P&O rather than asking us. We can all only make guesses, whereas P&O should be able to answer your concerns directly.

It is worth noting that, as already mentioned, saver fares (and similar) cabins are not usually allocated more than 2 weeks prior to a cruise.