Caribb Princess reimbursement for missing Cay?

Boatsie

There will be a $9.85pp credit on your shipboard account. We sailed the CB on 11/13, and I had inquired about it prior to the cruise. Hey - it's kinda like a free 8x10. Incidentally, you'll be arriving in San Juan at about 4:00 - just in time for major attractions to close, about an hour before sunset, and in the midst of horrific rush-hour traffic. Plan accordingly. Have a great cruise!

Al

We sailed on Oct. 23 sailing and had San Juan substituted. We were given a credit on our account of $9.85 each...Gov't/tax fee...I just checked our shipboard account. It showed up on there.

Emmy

Sue:

The Wheelhouse was great..........my only complaint is that it never was open in the afternoon........at least it didn't appear to be on the Caribbean Princess.....only time it seemed to be open was in the evening.......I may have this wrong but the doors were always closed and there appeared to be no bartender in the afternoons..........we were able however to find another one! LOL!;)

LOL!! I bet you did!!! :D On the Star the doors were always open during the day, but I don't know about the bar!! I have seen several reviews that they have had meets there during the day, and if the bar was not open, there was an open one just down the hall to refresh!!! ;) :p

• 7 months later...
Any port missed by the ship means they will reimburse your port charges ONLY for the missed port. The cruise contract covers almost every reason that a port can be missed and when that contract is signed, it is binding!
And more to the point, quite apart from any legal considerations, a cruise isn't a bus tour. It's a voyage, with everything that that word connotes.

My view has always been: If you need a guarantee that you'll get to a particular place, you'd be better off flying there. ;)

Archived