Were have Sipra gone?

Presto2

Have enjoyed Sipra on 2 previous cruises. Have asked on a number of threads but can't find them / have had no answers.

Where are they at the moment? If they are not on the Silhouette who is?

Thanks

It has been a long time since anyone has bothered to post information after returning from a cruise.

There just does not seem to be enough interest in knowing who is or the name of entertainers on board...

There have been lots of new Cruise Critic members posting lately, maybe they don't know about the chart or what kind of information is needed, and perhaps a reminder wouldn't be amiss?

Sipra is a Party Band, last seen by me in the Silhouette last August, but not mentioned since despite numerous reminders. Is that ok ???

Sure -- I was meaning that maybe the Who's On Board chart might not be familiar to new cruisers, who might not know about it at all, or how it gets updated by passengers who contribute the current names -- it's a labor of love by Cruisenut, but he can't do it without help from others

Have a look at post #1767 in this thread to see what we are referencing

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862734&page=89

Sure -- I was meaning that maybe the Who's On Board chart might not be familiar to new cruisers, who might not know about it at all, or how it gets updated by passengers who contribute the current names -- it's a labor of love by Cruisenut, but he can't do it without help from others

Have a look at post #1767 in this thread to see what we are referencing

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862734&page=89

Have been checking this thread out for months and have even asked about Sipra but no one replies. :confused:There is no sign of them so I am wondering if they have given up and gone home ! :):(

Have enjoyed Sipra on 2 previous cruises. Have asked on a number of threads but can't find them / have had no answers.

Where are they at the moment? If they are not on the Silhouette who is?

Thanks

They were definately on the Silhouette Italy and Croatia cruise that left Venice 15th June 2013, best band that I have seen for a long time.

Presto, I can't believe this whole time I didn't realize it, but just found a Celebrity Today and it lists Sipra as being the party band on the July 9-19 cruise.

Mystery solved.

Have to laugh --- thanks another favour I owe you !!! Good news for us then if they are still there. ;):)

Archived