04/01/15 Legend ofS: Loss of Power

So sorry that is happening. Please remember you are on vacation...ideas to fill the time....read a book, take a nap, sit on your balcony, walk the track, sit by the pools, enjoy a drink, or just relax. You are on vacation!! :D

Problem is now about 1.5 hours. They say it will be fixed soon. Floating at the moment. 80be5bc2e2a1e2a5388fe5f2607144b8.jpg

Stupid question, I know but is this the front or the aft of the ship? If it is the aft, is this from your balcony. I am asking because we have our first aft room when you guys deliver the ship to San Diego in 2 weeks!

Jackie

I thought all the RCCL ships had two engine rooms to prevent this type of situation. Is this not true of the Vision class ships?

Same here :) In fact, I just brought that up in the other thread about this.

Im hoping our resident engineer will see this and elaborate on what possibly went wrong.

Just a quick question for those of us who want to know....with the limited power are the restroom facilities all working normally. If they are...relax and have a cocktail. I'm sure you'll be moving again soon. Keep us updated. We love Legend of the Sea.

Hi,

We are on baord. Panama Canal Cruise, third day. We have a loss of electricity. Not moving at the moment. Hope they will fix it soon.

Wow! Hoping this is just an April's fools joke... is it? I just got off Legend 2 days ago. I wish you well on your voyage