Royal Caribbean blog podcast

if i'm allowed to ask, anyone have a link to the podcasts?

Search Royal Caribbean Blog. The site has lots of latest RCI news, you will find podcasts in there. I set my podcast to download automatically when it releases which is every Wednesday.

Seems to be independent, but there's a strong deference to RCCL. The deference results in jr to mid level RCCL management appearing as guests on the podcast. I'm sure the guy's motivation for the deference is personal brand construction, but the podcast is one place where RCCL can do no wrong. There is good information on the podcast and blog, but take it with a big grain of salt.

It's the persons hobby, he is not a TA. Very informative and I love listening to it every week, he talks about everything.

It's just a hobby? Why is there advertising by a Travel Agency plastered all over the site? It's as much a hobby as his Disney blog which is sponsored by the same agency.

It's just a hobby? Why is there advertising by a Travel Agency plastered all over the site? It's as much a hobby as his Disney blog which is sponsored by the same agency.

Even hobbies need to have the bill paid. Either way, a great resource for information!

really suprised this thread is still up!

there are costs associated with podcasts

He's scrupulously transparent (on both of his podcasts) about when he gets free stuff (which isn't all that often) from Disney or Royal Caribbean. For example, I believe he did participate in a free two day media/travel agent cruise on Quantum.

FWIW, his Disney podcast is much more negative than his Royal Caribbean one. Of course, Royal Caribbean hasn't quite achieved the extreme level of anti-customer management philosophy that Disney has yet!

Edited by danv3

Wow I'm surprised I haven't heard this mentioned before. This is great! A whole new thing to use for my over planning :) very easy to find with a google search. Thanks guys.

While not nearly as expansive the boards there are very helpful!