Eurodam Video - Seattle Pier 91 - May 6

Sequim88

I was browsing around for Pier 91 videos and came across the following video on YouTube. It was loaded very recently (May 9) and given the schedule and weather that day I would peg it as from May 6 when Eurodam was getting ready to sail. So only a couple weeks old. Also Ruby Princess. Some very nice High Def shots pretty obviously from a drone camera. Looks like Eurodam and Oosterdam will have equally good weather this coming weekend. We're crossing fingers for 6/11.

Wow, of all the years I lived in Seattle, I think I saw 'the mountain' maybe once a month at most. 'Evergreen' state says it all. We were on the Eurodam last year from Ft Lauderdale. Beautiful ship.

Thank you for sharing this! What a great video! I think I saw myself on the aft deck!;)

We were so lucky to have such nice weather for our sail away that day...(my mom's trick of hanging the rosary beads out the window paid off!) :D

I hope you have sunshine on the 11th!

I was sort of wondering if anyone who sailed that day saw the drone buzzing around. It looked like most of the "traffic" on the pier was gone and most people would have boarded already so probably later in the afternoon before sailing - say 3pm or so.

I was sort of wondering if anyone who sailed that day saw the drone buzzing around. It looked like most of the "traffic" on the pier was gone and most people would have boarded already so probably later in the afternoon before sailing - say 3pm or so.

I didn't notice anything. Our room was right above that boat that was docked alongside the ship (port side) and we were out on our balcony for sail away.

It's kind of weird knowing that those things are around taking pictures and we don't even notice them.

Thanks for the link! It builds the crazed excitement for the upcoming trip to a fever pitch! What a gorgeous day that was...hope we can enjoy that lovely kind of weather as well.