HAL meet and greet???

Loralu

Loralu,

We will be on the Veendam in a few weeks time and I am organizing our Roll Call get together. HAL will give us a room and provide refreshments. From reading this board I was able to send an email to Karla Camp (Ships Services Group Co-ordinator) who sent me the required form to fill in with our details.

I then sent this off to Krystal Dingman who is the Group Coordinator for the Veendam and some of the other ships. She will get back to me in a couple of weeks time with all the necessay details of where we will be meeting whilst on board.

If you need the email addresses please let me know.

Jennie

Question - does HAL sponsor any type of meet & mingle like RCC does?:confused:

HAL doesn't have a formal meet and greet program like Celebrity and RCCL have, but some of the cruise directors will be proactive in monitoring the roll call boards, and will set up a CC get-together if there is an active roll call for your particular sailing. That's what happened on my Amsterdam sailing this past January. John Challenger put a post on our roll call a few days before sailing inviting us to a CC get-together he was hosting. HAL provided champaign and nibbles.

Otherwise, you can always set up your own meet and greet, setting the time and place on your roll call thread. Of course, in that situation, you probably won't get HAL supplying any refreshments ... though you can always do a "no host" bar.

Blue skies ...

--rita

We will be on the Veendam in a few weeks time and I am organizing our Roll Call get together. HAL will give us a room and provide refreshments. From reading this board I was able to send an email to Karla Camp (Ships Services Group Co-ordinator) who sent me the required form to fill in with our details.

Jennie, could you post the email addresses so I can set one up for our October cruise? Thanks so much!

Keep Smiling!!!:D

Jennie, could you post the email addresses so I can set one up for our October cruise? Thanks so much!

This seems to com up regularly now, this thread --

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=353058

has a lot of good information. Maybe the moderators would make a "sticky" about this subject.

Agree with John.

James Deering is the only one is really gets involved with the CC'ers and it a point to read the Roll Call board.

Actually I have been on several cruises with John Challenger and he always had a CC get together with open bar and canapes. James does also but he is not the only one who reads the boards and is proavtive with the CC people. Also Nick Berger is another HotMan who reads these boards and pays attention.

Loralu,

I then sent this off to Krystal Dingman who is the Group Coordinator for the Veendam and some of the other ships. She will get back to me in a couple of weeks time with all the necessay details of where we will be meeting whilst on board.

Jennie

I would like to have that email address if that would be possible :)

Time thief and AlohaPride,

Here is the email address of Karla Camp: KCamp@HollandAmerica.com

and here is the address of Krystal: KDingman@HollandAmerica.com

Krystal is the Group Co-ordinator for the Ryndam, Veendam, Vollendam, Zaandam and Maasdam.

If you are on another ship send your enquiry to Karla and she will direct you on.

Jennie

Thank you everyone for the information. I just emailed Karla and will see what happens. I should get a job working for HAL in their marketing area.. I could be in charge of setting up the "HAL CC meetings"

Happy cruising everyone:D

Archived