LIVE from EXPLORER 12/23/07 Holiday Sail

Hello Friends. . . It is once again that I invite you to sail with me onboard the fabulous and beautiful Explorer of the Seas.

Today my Family and myself will be boarding

Explorer for a 12 night Holiday Sail and I invite you all to cruise along with us!

Explorer will be heading to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, Antigua, and Dominica.

The forecast is predicting rain for embarkation- but we will not let that interfere with our FUN. Our driver arrives @ 10:30 this morning. We're thrilled to be meeting our Roll call buddies and share some fun times.

I hope to be posting pictures daily and I should be able to answer some questions about Explorer, things that might have changed and such. Im hopeful for my usual Cyber Cabin connection (or I might not be posting). I am still deciding what to post, everyone does food on menu and DotD- so if anyone has questions or ideas please throw them out to me! I have sailed on the Explorer and Voyager, lastly July 2007 on Explorer, see my Live from link below.

Grab some coffee, tea (or if you're on EOS with Me a Martini)!

Thanks for stopping by!

This thread is for you guys so I hope you enjoy!!

Cruise DivaNJ

& Family

Oh,Im so jealous........a 12 night cruise...That means Christmas and New Years....LUCKY you............sounds like great ports too..........

Looking forward to your LIVE reports..........

Bon Voyage!

hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!!! i have one question or say would you, could you!!!! dh and i will be in gs 1268 in april....could you find out if the balcony is a full view or part of the infrastructure of the ship splits it? when i count balconys from the front of the ship its a full one and when i count from the beginning of the hump, it looks like a part of the ship splits the view....thanks!!! have a wonderful cruise!!!!

Hello Friends. . . It is once again that I invite you to sail with me onboard the fabulous and beautiful Explorer of the Seas.

Today my Family and myself will be boarding

Explorer for a 12 night Holiday Sail and I invite you all to cruise along with us!

Explorer will be heading to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, Antigua, and Dominica.

The forecast is predicting rain for embarkation- but we will not let that interfere with our FUN. Our driver arrives @ 10:30 this morning. We're thrilled to be meeting our Roll call buddies and share some fun times.

I hope to be posting pictures daily and I should be able to answer some questions about Explorer, things that might have changed and such. Im hopeful for my usual Cyber Cabin connection (or I might not be posting). I am still deciding what to post, everyone does food on menu and DotD- so if anyone has questions or ideas please throw them out to me! I have sailed on the Explorer and Voyager, lastly July 2007 on Explorer, see my Live from link below.

Grab some coffee, tea (or if you're on EOS with Me a Martini)!

Thanks for stopping by!

This thread is for you guys so I hope you enjoy!!

Cruise DivaNJ

& Family

If you run into Carol (Merion Mom), please say hello for me. . :D :D

Hey Diva!!

Wish I could be with you as planned, but looking forward to being with you on our Explorer Xmas cruise next year.

Please give my best to Suzanne and Kim and Jen and all the others I posted with for a year. I know it will be a fabulous adventure because of the Explorer, the holidays, and the people from the thread.

Looking forward to the reports...and I already called the Live thread for next year!!! lol!!!!

If you run into Carol (Merion Mom), please say hello for me. . :D :D

Alas, Nan, like Denice (dzboss), we had to cancel this one. :( :( :(

I will be sitting at home in Merion, not enjoying the amazing Southern Caribbean.

Next cruise: January 20 on the Jewel!

CruiseDiva: I'll be hanging on your every word! Thanks for setting up and delivering a LIVE report!

Alas, Nan, like Denice (dzboss), we had to cancel this one. :( :( :(

I will be sitting at home in Merion, not enjoying the amazing Southern Caribbean.

Next cruise: January 20 on the Jewel!

CruiseDiva: I'll be hanging on your every word! Thanks for setting up and delivering a LIVE report!

Hi Carol

Good friends of ours will be cruising with you on the 20th..and you know that funny story about the solarium picture!!! lol

Thanks for the Live report. Take good care of the Explorer - we will be getting on as you get off. :) Your live report just makes me all the more excited for our cruise to get here! Any reports about the weather and when it warms up will be GREATLY appreciated. Also, how did the muster drill go (which you are probably in right now as I type from my couch watching the end of the Giants game) :)

Thanks again!!!:D

Hi Diva!!

We are going on the 12 day next January. How much did you pack and are you planning on sending out laundry? I am a severe over-packer and I want to TRY to keep the luggage count down. DH would like that very much. The longest we have cruised is 8 nights, so I also would like to know how long it take you be over the whole food thing. How long before you are sick of all the food. All I keep thinking about is how am I going to survive, enjoy the great food and still maintain this weight. Thanks for taking the time to post live.

Archived