Jeremiah1212

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Jeremiah1212's Achievements

Cool Cruiser

Cool Cruiser (2/15)

1. This is not an error. It's something that is posted fairly often. If the cruise you are looking at is on the Exciting Deals list, the rate you are seeing is the discounted cruise only rate. The All Included rate is not discounted so there can be a substantial price difference between going All Included or Cruise Only for that particular category.
  2. Some airlines like AA will automatically reimburse the difference in fare but I would follow up with the airline myself. Who knows if someone at FBC is actually following through. I would have my doubts. The second obstacle is the airline will want to reimburse whoever paid for the ticket which is Celebrity rather than yourself.
  3. FBC will have to work with the airline to determine the appropriate comp. It’s ultimately up to the airline to determine what is due. FBC doesn’t have any influence in this situation.
  4. I've been on many 7 night cruises were after midnight the late night spot was either Sky Lounge or The Club and there are less than 20 people there. I haven't done a 3-4 nighter in probably 6 years but despite people here calling them booze cruises, I doubt they are that much different.
  5. In my experience if your request is something extremely specific or outside of the scope of the initial email they typically don’t respond to general communication.
  6. It’s correct (as it usually is). It says times 8am-8pm which is when it is staffed and snacks 12pm-2pm which is the snack/lunch menu. Not that difficult to decipher.
  7. The Magic Carpet is never used along side a dock. Gangways or ramps are setup using the Gateway area.
  8. Generally, no. There are too many variables though. You may have 3 sources and 1 is refundable and 2 are not. I wouldn't even expect many agents to be able to definitively tell you which was which.
  9. Not to derail the topic, but there are a lot of avenues that an agency can grant OBC. There are early booking bonuses, gap points, promotions, etc. that a customer never sees or knows of. Most of what you read on here concerning how OBC is granted is not accurate. I understand people are attempting to be helpful, but more often than not they are wrong. Agencies don't just "keep" OBC if a cruise is canceled within the penalty period.
  10. You get your taxes and fees refunded to you. https://www.celebritycruises.com/faqs/cancellation-policy What is Celebrity's cruise or Cruisetour cancellation and refund policy? In the event of a cancellation of a Cruise or CruiseTour, any applicable Taxes/Fees or Fuel Supplement charges shall be refunded. For bookings made outside of the United States and Canada, a different cancellation policy may apply. Contact your local office or travel agency for details.
  11. CC'ers love them. My own opinion is they are highly overrated. Like you mentioned, can be noisy, smelly, soot on furniture, incredibly hot and have an inconvenient location. I've done them on S and E class and would not book either again.
  12. November at the very earliest. More likely by mid-December.
  13. It’s one of the jazz cruises. https://reservations.jazzcruisesllc.com/Booking/Reservation/Start?tripID=8571
  14. You have to call Delta and have the name on the second seat adjusted. The seat has to be on the same ticket so you aren’t holding two reservations. I don’t use FBC (nor do I recommend them) but if your reservation needs to be ticketed in order to open that option on Delta, you can call and ask them to ticket the itinerary. You would have to pay at that time. I wouldn’t expect to get a straight answer from FBC or Delta on this. The fare class Celebrity is selling could even impact your upgrade availability if it’s basic econ or something else odd.
  15. You probably have 24hrs at most. They don’t publish a timeframe and there is also no guarantee which ticket they will cancel. Same name on same flight would likely be an automated cancelation. It does not matter if the itinerary is ticketed or not.