Charter Member - 5,000+ Club
  • Interests
    Love Cruising!
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    SILVERSEA
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    too many to name

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lois R's Achievements

1. Hi Kat, don't worry, I actually have been starting to look at the weather out there already.....using 10 days out as a gage. I will look again later this week since I leave on the 27th. Looks like it will be cool in the evenings but almost near 80 during the day. But I will check again before packing.
  2. Hank, thanks for the lobster lesson. I did not know there are so many species of them. I do like lobster though but I am in the "never eat it at home" category.
  3. I was just making an observation and not making a judgement. It does look like a mudslide to me. Thanks for the clarification on what it actually is and enjoy whatever your libations are, with or without booze.
  4. Nobody has posted all weekend so I will give it a go. I hope Melody and her family are all having a wonderful time😃 and that her daughter's leg is ok and Les is not having too many eye issues and that Melody's shoulder is ok too! Thankfully my cough has almost 100% gone away!😃 Cynthia, hope you are doing ok..........thinking about you. Kat, I told my gf about the bar you mentioned and yes, she was planning for us to go there LOL. And to any Dads, Grand Dads, Step Dad's, etc........wishing all of you a Very Happy Father's Day!😃
  5. Just want to wish all the Dad's, Grand Dads, Step Dad's, etc........a VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY😃
  6. Hi Lola,😃 well, we both lived a relatively boring life then....I am the youngest of 3 girls and our parents were married (to each other) for over 50 years. I was not a good student in school and even remember all those years ago saying "Do I really have to go through 12 years of this"? I do know we were all loved unconditionally and being today is Father's Day......my Dad was my best friend and we loved watching sports together. Today is the final round of the US OPEN. It is one of the events we would always watch together. Anyway, seems we were all raised in different backgrounds, different families, etc......now all these years later, we all love to cruise😃
  7. That really was a fascinating story, Grand Duchess, sounds like you have lived a very interesting life.
  8. Hope you have a wonderful cruise😃. Dawn is one of my favorite ships😃
  9. I agree with others who posted "WOW"........JP, your pictures are always amazing😃
  10. Awesome! Look forward to meeting you😃 There is a roll call started if you want to stop by and say hello.