Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

Everything posted by likeadisguise

  1. You're right, they probably put it on their website as a joke! U.S. citizens on U.S. roundtrip or "closed-loop" cruises: U.S. citizens who board a cruise ship at a port within the United States, travel only within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship may present a valid US passport, U.S. Passport Card, Enhanced Driver's License or Trusted Traveler Program Card such as Nexus, Sentri or Fast Cards. However, in the absence of any of the documentation listed above, U.S. citizens can present a government issued photo ID, along with proof of citizenship (an original or copy of his or her government issued birth certificate, a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization). A passport is still the preferred document. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  2. It's a closed loop domestic WHTI voyage - you'll be fine to board with a certified copy of your birth certificate and a driver's license. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  • Create New...