Cocktail Prices on Princess?

martini cruiser

No one at Princess seems to know what the prices are for cocktails on the Caribbean Princess?

Interested if Ketel One Martini's would be covered in the 10.00 price limit for the new alcohol package? Also what wines by the glass would be 10.00 or less.

It has been quite a few years since I was on a Princess Cruise

Thanks, Martini Cruiser

No one at Princess seems to know what the prices are for cocktails on the Caribbean Princess?

Interested if Ketel One Martini's would be covered in the 10.00 price limit for the new alcohol package? Also what wines by the glass would be 10.00 or less.

Thanks, Martini Cruiser

AFAIK, all wine is $7.95/glass. Then again, maybe just what I drink.

Thanks, Martini Cruiser

My favorite martini is made with Grey Goose vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin and Cointreau and is $7.95. I'm sure a Ketel One martini would be under $10.

AFAIK, all wine is $7.95/glass. Then again, maybe just what I drink.
As Pia posted, wines by the glass on the wine list are $7.95 or less. There are a few wines by the glass on the Vines wine list that are over $10.00

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My favorite martini is made with Grey Goose vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin and Cointreau and is $7.95. I'm sure a Ketel One martini would be under $10.

Sounds like my favorite Chairman of the Board. 25 days to my next perch at Crooners.

:)Thanks Pam - I'm sure more than the OP will appreciate the complete list.

YES thank you so much. We are discussing the drink package and this helps us so much. Plus we are prepared for the brands we will encounter. I am quite surprised at the "low" cost of drinks. They cost more then this at Great Wolf Lodge waterpark resort in Wisconsin!! HA HA!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We'll be on the Caribbean Princess in December and I'm debating the purchase of the AIBC. I don't know current beverage prices but suspect prices have gone up since posted here in 2014 - alcohol and coffee. It seems that we would each need to drink 8 - 9 items a day to cover the package cost. Or buy a round or three to make the card a bargain ... I'd appreciate hearing experienced opinions. :D

We'll be on the Caribbean Princess in December and I'm debating the purchase of the AIBC. I don't know current beverage prices but suspect prices have gone up since posted here in 2014 - alcohol and coffee. It seems that we would each need to drink 8 - 9 items a day to cover the package cost. Or buy a round or three to make the card a bargain ... I'd appreciate hearing experienced opinions. :D

Yes they have gone up. Average cocktail prices $8.95 plus 15%.