Four Easy Steps to View Your Reservation Online

tgg

Click on this link and make it a bookmark. https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

GO BACK TO YOUR BOOKMARK AND CLICK ON IT AGAIN. (Do not use any of the links on the log in page.)

The same screen will come up but you'll see that the word "SELECT" will appear next to your reservation. Click on it and you'll see all the details of your reservation, including cabin number.

You do not have to do online checkin to do this.

Click on this link and make it a bookmark. https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

GO BACK TO YOUR BOOKMARK AND CLICK ON IT AGAIN. (Do not use any of the links on the log in page.)

The same screen will come up but you'll see that the word "SELECT" will appear next to your reservation. Click on it and you'll see all the details of your reservation, including cabin number.

I'm embarrassed to say I do not know how to "bookmark" a page...I'm not seeing that option anywhere.....:o :o

I'm embarrassed to say I do not know how to "bookmark" a page...I'm not seeing that option anywhere.....:o :o

Hi Midwestchick,

If you are using Internet Explorer, with the browser page open that you wish to save... press the ALT + A Keys together. This will open your Favorites list. Then, click on "Add to Favorites". This will save the page as a bookmark. When you click on the favorites list again, the bookmarked page will now be saved to this window. Click on the bookmarked page, and it will forward you to the saved page.

Alternatively, you may have a toolbar at the top of your browser. Look for the word "Favorites". Click on it, and then click add to favorites, when you are at the page you want to save. This will bookmark the page for future use.

If you require additional assistance, please feel free to email me, and I will try my best to assist. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Toni,

Great work ! Thanks for sharing this with us.

I'm not making any predictions.... but we can hope that progress is being made on the website. At any rate, this should be very welcome for those with current bookings. Thanks again !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Midwestchick,

If you are using Internet Explorer, with the browser page open that you wish to save... press the ALT + A Keys together. This will open your Favorites list. Then, click on "Add to Favorites". This will save the page as a bookmark. When you click on the favorites list again, the bookmarked page will now be saved to this window. Click on the bookmarked page, and it will forward you to the saved page.

Alternatively, you may have a toolbar at the top of your browser. Look for the word "Favorites". Click on it, and then click add to favorites, when you are at the page you want to save. This will bookmark the page for future use.

If you require additional assistance, please feel free to email me, and I will try my best to assist. Hope this helps !

I don't use IE...I use my ISP. I guess I never realized when I saved things to my favorites that meant I was bookmarking them....again, embarrassed. :o :o

Thanks so much Andy. I'll add it to my favorites.