Oasis Eastern Cruise Compasses February 2018 (Including Adventure Ocean)

Here are the Cruise Compasses and other interesting information from the Oasis of the Seas sailing on February 25th, 2018. It was an Eastern Caribbean sailing to St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee. I know the Adventure Ocean Daily Planners are a frequent request, so hopefully they will be useful for others.

Pre-Boarding Information given out in the terminal while waiting to board.

Cruise Compasses and Daily Planners from all 7 days.

Departure Information including luggage valet form.

Adventure Ocean Daily Planners from all 7 days.

The links above will take you to Dropbox. If you're not a Dropbox member, just click No thanks, continue to view to dismiss the popup and view the PDF content. You can also download the PDFs using the link in the top right corner. Please let me know if you have any difficulties and I'll do my best to help.

Main Dining Room menus are posted here and here. Also happy to answer any other questions you might have about this sailing.

Thank you for posting all this . We will be doing the same sailing leaving this Sunday March 11th. I was wondering what was the headliner show you had on your sailing? Also a shot in the dark but would you have any drink menu pics ? cheers !

Thank you for posting all this . We will be doing the same sailing leaving this Sunday March 11th. I was wondering what was the headliner show you had on your sailing? Also a shot in the dark but would you have any drink menu pics ? cheers !

Headliner was Tony Tillman, I didn't go see him.

I don't have any drink menus, sorry. Looking at the ones on royal caribbean blog . com, those seem to be pretty accurate from what I remember.

THANK YOU!!! Especially for the Adventure Ocean stuff!! I have one in AO and one in nursery, so I need to be ready to book nursery hours when we board :) One month to go!

What did you do in St. Martin?? We're ususally just Orient Bay sunbathers. But looks a little rough and heard traffic going there can be 60-90min. Would be fine for my husband and I, but not with a 2 & 4 year old.

What did you do in St. Martin?? We're ususally just Orient Bay sunbathers. But looks a little rough and heard traffic going there can be 60-90min. Would be fine for my husband and I, but not with a 2 & 4 year old.

Just took the water taxi to downtown Phillipsburg and rented beach chairs from one of the places there. $20 for 2 chairs under an umbrella with use of bathrooms, waiter service, etc. My 3-year old loved the beach. I'd probably pick up some plastic toys from one of the shops next time so she could build sandcastles.

Thanks for this! Who was the cruise director? Seems to be some confusion for Oasis on who/when the next contract starts.

CD was Dan Whitney, AM was Tresha. Dan's bio is included in the "officers" sheet on page 7 of the Cruise Compass scan. I never saw Dan the entire week except for a few seconds introducing shows, so I couldn't tell you anything about him or when his contract is up.

• 1 month later...
Here are the Cruise Compasses and other interesting information from the Oasis of the Seas sailing on February 25th, 2018. It was an Eastern Caribbean sailing to St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee. I know the Adventure Ocean Daily Planners are a frequent request, so hopefully they will be useful for others.

The links above will take you to Dropbox. If you're not a Dropbox member, just click No thanks, continue to view to dismiss the popup and view the PDF content. You can also download the PDFs using the link in the top right corner. Please let me know if you have any difficulties and I'll do my best to help.

Main Dining Room menus are posted here and here. Also happy to answer any other questions you might have about this sailing.

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. We are sailing on April 22 (8 more sleeps!) so it's so exciting to take a peek at all the fun we will be having :D

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for taking the time to scan all of this information. We are doing this exact itinerary in September so very helpful. It’s our first cruise with our 5 year old so I’m especially excited to see the information on the kids program!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YOU are a beautiful person. This is exactly what I needed to help understand the Oasis as well as RCI since, while I've cruised before, it has never been on this line. Thank you very VERY much.