Shorts on Bliss September 22 sailing

merle65

Hubby has 4 pairs of shorts packed for the 9/22 Bliss cruise. We're leaving tomorrow to stay 4 nights pre-cruise in Seattle. Even the highs there are going to be mid-60's. Being from hot, humid Houston he says he wants to soak it all up. No shorts for me! I figure I can soak it up with long pants on. ;p

Hi I was wondering if we should bring any shorts for this cruise.

It won't hurt, but they may not get used. If you wear shorts at home when temps are in the 40's then bring them. Your daytime highs are likely to be around 60 , if that gives any help.

I live in Seattle and it has been chilly the past couple of days. I've been in jeans and a sweatshirt all day today. However, the sun came out a few hours ago and now it's 64 degrees. That is warm enough for shorts here in the PNW but other parts of the country find that a bit cold. As others have said, pack 'em but you may not wear 'em. This is my favorite time of year here...sweatshirt weather!!!

Hi I was wondering if we should bring any shorts for this cruise.

We are sailing the same cruise and it looks like we will be expecting rain. It gets chilly! Even on sea days the wind is cold. I would wear shorts. I wore a dress one day to dinner and was really cold.