Grand and Royal Suite Perks???

Anyone book or stay in a two bedroom grand or royal family suite on Adventure (or other voyager class) recently that can tell me what perks it includes?

I'm told that many of the privileges have been stripped and are now limited to Royal Suite Class ships like Oasis and Quantum class.

Looking for feedback before I book. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was told by a royal Caribbean representative over the phone today that the perks mentioned on that page are now reserved only for ships that are Royal suite class. For example, I was curious about being able to order off the restaurant menus and having them bring the food to the suite. I was told that this is no longer offered on ships that are not part of the Royal suite class.

I was told by a royal Caribbean representative over the phone today that the perks mentioned on that page are now reserved only for ships that are Royal suite class. For example, I was curious about being able to order off the restaurant menus and having them bring the food to the suite. I was told that this is no longer offered on ships that are not part of the Royal suite class.

You will find that info from Royal Caribbean representatives is frequently inaccurate. I do not believe that they have removed the suite perks from 16 ships. However, I guess it could be a new policy that's been put into place in the last few days. If so, we will find out here very quickly.

You will find that info from Royal Caribbean representatives is frequently inaccurate. I do not believe that they have removed the suite perks from 16 ships. However, I guess it could be a new policy that's been put into place in the last few days. If so, we will find out here very quickly.

April 7

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Please post back here by April 9 so Bob and I will know what to expect when we're on EX April 22. I can't believe someone hasn't sniffed out this change and started a thread screaming about it

Oops, I must have forgotten to mention that we're not on that TP cruise anymore Karen. Could not get than much time off.

We are sailing on the Indy - It's been a while since we sailed with RCI but the last time I seem to remember that there was a separate sun deck for suite guests - I used to see them go up stairs to it - is it still there or am I thinking of another ship?? I don't mean the tiered sun beds right by the pool

Edited by lydnsyd

We are sailing on the Indy - It's been a while since we sailed with RCI but the last time I seem to remember that there was a separate sun deck for suite guests - I used to see them go up stairs to it - is it still there or am I thinking of another ship?? I don't mean the tiered sun beds right by the pool

Sister ship Liberty had same sun deck not the best location, Voyager class like Adventure has much better seating the tiered seating close to pool and bar, will return to both this year Liberty in a few weeks and Navigator in November

Anyone book or stay in a two bedroom grand or royal family suite on Adventure (or other voyager class) recently that can tell me what perks it includes?

I'm told that many of the privileges have been stripped and are now limited to Royal Suite Class ships like Oasis and Quantum class.

Looking for feedback before I book. Thanks!

I believe you get free room service.

Just sailed on Empress of the Seas last week in an Owner's Suite and was able to order from the MDR menu for room service.

In fact, I had each night's MDR menu available to me on day #1 of our cruise.

Currently on the Navigator Of the Seas in a Grand Suite. Each night you are given the MDR menu which you can order and then have it delivered to your room at no charge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Currently on the Navigator Of the Seas in a Grand Suite. Each night you are given the MDR menu which you can order and then have it delivered to your room at no charge.

Have the menus changed at all or are they the same as always? Can you let us know of any suite perks other than ones on RCI's website that you would like to share with us? I am in a Grand suite on Navigator of the Seas in less than two months.

Thank you

Enjoy your RS, John. You deserve it after your past couple of weeks.

How I wish they WOULD put Genies on the other classes. Maybe some day.....

We booked this two years ago. I had high hopes. Not so much for the Genie, but for some of the other Star benefits.

No worries, intended to have a blast

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Nice features we will enjoy but we dock so early when the cruise is over:loudcry:

How long before we have to face the dreadful march off the ship for our cruise this month.

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

*Excludes Junior Suites

† Beginning May 2016, guests sailing in a suite aboard Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas or Quantum of the Seas will enjoy new benefits

Priority check-in

Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where availablecon_bulletgray_ico.gifPriority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Have the menus changed at all or are they the same as always? Can you let us know of any suite perks other than ones on RCI's website that you would like to share with us? I am in a Grand suite on Navigator of the Seas in less than two months.

Thank you

The menus are the same. I will post the letter we received later when I arrive home.

The menus are the same. I will post the letter we received later when I arrive home.

51382a55af6c369e8b1ee3390f8ae0d5.jpg

• 10 months later...