Happy New Year !!!!

Happy New Year to all who frequent the Australia and New Zealand Cruisers board! I get lots of laughs from you all and one of the first things I do each day is check this board. I learn so much from you all. Thank you!

I hope you all enjoy your cruises this year and stay safe and healthy. DH and I are looking forward to our next cruise on Voyager of the Seas at end of March, our first on RCL. We may even get to meet gbenjo when we check in.

Best wishes to all,

Leigh

Happy New Year to all who frequent the Australia and New Zealand Cruisers board! I get lots of laughs from you all and one of the first things I do each day is check this board. I learn so much from you all. Thank you!

I hope you all enjoy your cruises this year and stay safe and healthy. DH and I are looking forward to our next cruise on Voyager of the Seas at end of March, our first on RCL. We may even get to meet gbenjo when we check in.

Best wishes to all,

Leigh

Yes we need to make sure we give gbenjo a list of our check in dates. I want the red carpet welcome!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes we need to make sure we give gbenjo a list of our check in dates. I want the red carpet welcome!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pretty sure the Red Carpet was lost in the renovations, and anyway it was only for the true speshial peoples.

Pretty sure the Red Carpet was lost in the renovations, and anyway it was only for the true speshial peoples.

"

I had to hop on one leg on the redcarpetsquare and I was very spechial

And last time Gbenjo was a missing link and this sweet young thing did the honors :p

We WILL be back on March 4th am undecided whom to book me in for the Spechil treatment

:p

Regards

John

"

I had to hop on one leg on the redcarpetsquare and I was very spechial

And last time Gbenjo was a missing link and this sweet young thing did the honors :p

We WILL be back on March 4th am undecided whom to book me in for the Spechil treatment

:p

Regards

John

Sweet young thing v gbenjo

Yeah real hard decision :confused::p

Best wishes to all,

Leigh

Laughs, laughs, has someone been telling jokes around here or something?

Best wishes to all,

Leigh

Laughs, laughs, has someone been telling jokes around here or something?

Now I get it gbenjo is checking you in, that's always good for a laugh.:p;)

Happy New Year [emoji324][emoji312][emoji323] everyone.

Thank you to the seasoned cruisers who always give feedback. I've learned a lot from you.

Hoping for smooth seas for all the cruises this year.

Cheers,

Judy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sweet young thing v gbenjo

Yeah real hard decision :confused::p

Well, Graham was good , but I cannot hop on the spot any more I fall off my wheelie walker

Zimmer racing team red ones go faster !!

Regards

John:D