Superbowl Broadcast on Viking Sky Feb 4 2018

offtoalaska

We are cruising on the Viking Sky from Miami on Sunday, February 4; we sail away the afternoon of the Superbowl. This will be our first Viking cruise and was wondering if Viking provides access to broadcasts of big TV events; we normally cruise with Crystal and they typically will show broadcasts in the Hollywood theater.

We are cruising on the Viking Sky from Miami on Sunday, February 4; we sail away the afternoon of the Superbowl. This will be our first Viking cruise and was wondering if Viking provides access to broadcasts of big TV events; we normally cruise with Crystal and they typically will show broadcasts in the Hollywood theater.

We too usually cruise on Crystal and enjoy the football games in the Hollywood theater.

Viking will probably provide a similar experience for the Superbowl.

Hope to meet you onboard.

It sounds like Viking will do a great job for the Superbowl. What a terrific way to set sail on a cruise. Hi Marienbad, I thought I recognized your cruisecritic name. We are on the Serenity Dec 6 - 20 out of Fort Lauderdale, how about you? Thanks to all for your replies to my post.

It sounds like Viking will do a great job for the Superbowl. What a terrific way to set sail on a cruise. Hi Marienbad, I thought I recognized your cruisecritic name. We are on the Serenity Dec 6 - 20 out of Fort Lauderdale, how about you? Thanks to all for your replies to my post.

We will be getting off the Serenity when you will be getting on. Love getting on and off in Ft. Lauderdale since that's where we live.

Hope we can meet on Viking. Perhaps we can have dinner one night.

Gloria and Steve