Eclipse to Hawaii

Tiggipaws

Hello

I have sailed on the Eurodam Dec 2017 and loved it. I have seen a cruise on the Eclipse to Hawaii which I like the look of. It sails on the 26th October 2019 for 14 days, round trip from Los Angeles. Has anyone been on a similar cruise?

I have read that the rain in Hawaii is mostly at night at this time of year with a few showers during the daytime

Is this ships quiet? Would it be full of families this time of year?

Thanks

I would think a 14 day in October would be almost devoid of families, but you may see a few.

Hawai'i weather varies vary little from month to month. I would not assume that it comes only at night, however. Can happen any time of the day, whether just showers or longer rain.

That cruise is 15 day cruise, Before we booked B2B2B (Vancouver-Hawaii-Vancouver-Los Angeles) asked a friend living in Honolulu about the weather she tell me it's the best time to come, less rain, etc. I will be waiting for you for a tour at Oahu

First leg Vancouver to Hawaii is 11 Day cruise and second Leg Hawaii to Vancouver is 10 day cruise

Have done similar cruise. The first two days and last two days will be chilly. It gets warmer as you get closer to Hawaii. Would recommend renting cars on each island. Find the closest offices to pier. Reserve them beforehand. Then do your planning for each island.