Room Service - Lactose Free Milk

kjg46

In the past we always ordered regular 2% milk from Room Service for breakfast. It would be helpful it we had Lactose free milk. Has anyone ordered Lactose free milk? We don't want to submit a Special Dietary Request for our b2b cruises.

In the past we always ordered regular 2% milk from Room Service for breakfast. It would be helpful it we had Lactose free milk. Has anyone ordered Lactose free milk? We don't want to submit a Special Dietary Request for our b2b cruises.

Why not submit the request? It is there for a reason.

They had small cartons about 6 ounce or so) of Soy Milk in the buffet on the Caribbean Princess two weeks ago. My wife had it with breakfast everyday.

I would think they would be available in the MDR and other dining rooms as well as room service. I would check early and then gt some from the buffet for your refrigerator if necessary.

On the Regal in December they had rice milk and lactose free regular milk available in the MDR and buffet and I also got them with room service when requested. I put in my request for this cruise so I'm assuming it will be the same availability on my February 28 Royal cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why not submit the request? It is there for a reason.

I am "Old School". There will be a lot of Folks who have serious medical conditions or religious beliefs. I will leave the formal requests to them.

As I go through life, I have learned the following about things in general:

1. I must have...

2. I would like to have...

3. The sky will not fall tomorrow if I don't have...

Lactose milk falls under # 3

All the Best,

I am "Old School". There will be a lot of Folks who have serious medical conditions or religious beliefs. I will leave the formal requests to them.

As I go through life, I have learned the following about things in general:

1. I must have...

2. I would like to have...

3. The sky will not fall tomorrow if I don't have...

Lactose milk falls under # 3

All the Best,

I agree with your list but it never hurts to ask. Nothing gets done by not doing anything.

And the Best back to you.

• 3 weeks later...

I also request lactose free milk and most of the time no problems. Once a waiter tried to bring it to me in a glass and i said i need to see the container. He brought me something that was not lactose free so would have made me very sick. I now request the milk is brought in the container so i can be sure.