Whoops! I did it again ...

ArtsyCraftsy

... booked another cruise on HAL. ;)

I just booked "Voyage of the Americas" -- March 15 - May 2, 2020 -- on the Koningsdam, 48 days. Embarks in Ft. Lauderdale; ends in Vancouver, BC (perfect! I live about 40 miles south of Vancouver by train).

I had been looking at the Grand South America Voyage (80+ days), but it hasn't been announced yet, and this one ticks off enough of my "bucket list" locations to make it worth it. Plus, I was able to get a primo Neptune Suite location (slightly larger balcony on the "shoulder," midway between midship and aft elevators on the starboard side).

I now have 3 HAL cruises on the books -- the first is this summers Voyage of the Vikings - 38 days from Boston on the Rotterdam embarking on July 18. Next year is the 28-day Hawaii-Tahiti-Marquesas - 28 days from San Diego on the Eurodam in March-April.

I do have a couple of other cruises booked on other lines, but honestly, HAL so far offers the best itineraries -- "best" in terms of ticking off my bucket list locations. I fell in love with the Amsterdam on my first ever cruise, so if the other ships come close to that level of excellence, I'll be a VERY happy cruise.

Lana in Bellingham, WA