Serenade in november

Based on reviews I've read I'm concerned I made the correct decision. This cruise is about the ports not the ship I cancelled my ncl cruise on the bliss. This will be the smallest royal ship I've ever been on. this is a 10 day eastern leaving on Nov 30

We have done several Serenade cruises in November. She is a beautiful ship (my personal favorite, hubby prefers the larger classes). She is not a "small" ship, and there are many features specific to Radiance-class ships that I enjoy so much. There are many windows and a lot of glass which enable you to see the sea from almost anywhere on board. My favorite feature is the outdoor aft seating at the back of the Windjammer. We tend to take our dinners out there and the view and ambiance is amazing (and actually, many passengers don't find it until the latter part of the cruise! Shhh! ;p )

Not sure what you like doing on sea days but there are activities for everyone - Zumba classes (no charge), a great fitness center, pool activities, lots of things going on in the Centrum area, cooking demos; if you prefer quieter moments, head up to the Viking Crown Lounge during the day and you can read or just people watch, as it overlooks the pool area.

No one can talk you into liking a ship a cruise, or the ports. It's a personal decision. I think you made a good one. She's a beaut. :)

I am on that sailing as well! We were debating between serenade and harmony but the 10 day itinerary is what won us over. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be there with at least 2 other couples. If the Serenade is like the Liberty it should be great. Check out the Roll Call Board. It has been dead and we need to liven it up.

Serenade isn't like Liberty...there's no Royal Promenade and the solarium is enclosed. But, there is outdoor seating at the WJ which is very nice. It's not really "small"..it's just not HUGE like the newer ships! It's still a pretty damn big ship!

We will be there with at least 2 other couples. If the Serenade is like the Liberty it should be great. Check out the Roll Call Board. It has been dead and we need to liven it up.

Hey ! I’ve been on liberty and I’ve been on Jewel which is the same class of ship as Serenade. It’s definitely smaller but still plenty to do. The main thing you’ll miss is the promenade

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You made a great choice. The Serenade is beautiful, as are all 4 of the Radiance-class ships, and you will love feeling like you are on a ship, with tons of glass overlooking the water. It's my fave, and I'm looking forward to our next cruise on this beautiful ship.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Forums mobile app