Just off Inspiration today. Some thoughts

lostone65

Do you think the Cheers program is worth the money? Do you get 15 beverages each a day? Was it worth it? We are cruising the Inspiration in a few weeks.

It really depends on you. You don't need to drink 15 drinks to make it worthwhile. Depending on what you usually drink, and how much you usually drink, you could break even or go ahead pretty quickly.. If you like martinis and plan to have several at the alchemy bar, at $11-$12 each, it may only take 5 to break even.

Plus, add in specialty coffees, bottled water from the bar or in the MDR, and also sodas, and you get a lot more than just "15 drinks". Again, your value is based on your usual usage.

Just remember, you are allowed no more than 15 alcoholic drinks. Once you hit 15, they will not give you any more... Even if you wanted to pay for them.

Bob

Do you think the Cheers program is worth the money? Do you get 15 beverages each a day? Was it worth it? We are cruising the Inspiration in a few weeks.

We think it is worth it especially because you get all drinks included in the program. Speciality coffees, sofa, bottled water. I like that you can try new drinks and if you don't like it you aren't wasting $10-12 dollars. But if you drink more than 15 alcoholic drinks a day you get cut off. You are done, no way around it. We saw it happen to a couple of people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
High 50's? Is that in centigrade? It should be in the 80's or 90's this time of year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

While I believe in global warming, we haven't yet gotten to the point of temperatures in the high 50's Centigrade, thank goodness. (For those of you who don't want to bother looking for a temperature conversion app or website, 55 degrees C. translates to about 131 degrees F.). :eek:

I know this post is a year old but, we were actually on the Inspiration March 2016 and felt the crew and service were amazing! I would sail her anytime. We also cruise more for the service and less for the food!

We just got off the Inspiration yesterday. It was our first cruise. The ship was nice, but you can see areas where it needs some work (peeling veneer, bad paint) but all minor complaints. I spent most of my time at Alchemy Bar, and the bartenders were great there. i like then I can just ask a bartender what they feel like making.

It took my time to adjust to so many people around all the time. I found that the best place for me was out on the viewing desk at the front of deck 10. I wish I had a chair out there, though.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you are thinking of Claudia...she is from the Ukraine I believe...she is a great bartender !

Love the Pizza, the Guys Burger Bar, and the Cheers program....all drinks...Lattes at the coffee bar...all bottled drinks...love it !

2 weeks until I board...trying First to the Fun and maybe behind the scene s tour