New Private Sail Mailer

1ANGELCAT

Just received a new mailer for Caribbean and North America cruises.

On page 14 there is a picture of 2 DAM ships transiting the Panama Canal.

The first one shown is the Statendam[emoji3]

Come on Seattle, you must have newer stock photos you can use.

Maybe they’re too busy with the new website [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Received that mailer 5 minutes before I saw this thread. Someone has very good eyes to be able to read the name! Now I want to check out the rest of this mailer for more mistakes. This much be some sort of HAL virus taking hold!

Nice photo, nevertheless.

This is a "classic" Holland America picture that has been used for many years. If you can look back at brochures from the 1990's, you will find it!

Some time back, I had posted on here that the "S" class ships were so beautiful, that HAL was still using them on current literature even after Statendam and Ryndam had left the fleet.

My first cruise on the Koningsdam we were at Half Moon Cay with the Veendam. Even the guests who much preferred the K'dam agreed with me that the Veendam was a much sleeker appearing ship.

Not to pick on K'dam or for that matter, any of the new mega ships, but they look like floating condos more than ships that sail the seas.

This is a "classic" Holland America picture that has been used for many years. If you can look back at brochures from the 1990's, you will find it!

Some time back, I had posted on here that the "S" class ships were so beautiful, that HAL was still using them on current literature even after Statendam and Ryndam had left the fleet.

My first cruise on the Koningsdam we were at Half Moon Cay with the Veendam. Even the guests who much preferred the K'dam agreed with me that the Veendam was a much sleeker appearing ship.

Not to pick on K'dam or for that matter, any of the new mega ships, but they look like floating condos more than ships that sail the seas.

Agree. We've always liked the S and R class ships: so well balanced designs and they look like...real ships!