Shape of Table on Neptune Balcony

sotiris

In looking at the diagram of the Neptune suites, it's looks like the table on the balcony may be oval. I am thinking about taking a tablecloth and want to have the right shape. Can anyone clarify this for me? TIA

In looking at the diagram of the Neptune suites, it's looks like the table on the balcony may be oval. I am thinking about taking a tablecloth and want to have the right shape. Can anyone clarify this for me? TIA

Table is round, 28" diameter but some Vista-class ships have 36" diameter in aft wrap staterooms. Our 70-inch tablecloth works fine for both.

Our Neptunes have had round tables w/4 chairs. The Pinnacle Suite may have a 6 person oval on the veranda. Be aware that tablecloths make great sails. Using a tablecloth when rolling along at 22 kts is an adventure without adding the speed potentially added by wind.

Our Neptunes have had round tables w/4 chairs. The Pinnacle Suite may have a 6 person oval on the veranda. Be aware that tablecloths make great sails. Using a tablecloth when rolling along at 22 kts is an adventure without adding the speed potentially added by wind.

Only on the Vista and Signature ships do the Pinnacle suites have an oval table. Three people can sit on the padded bench -- very crowded -- elbow to elbow. None of the Pinnacle Suites we have been in have had 3 chairs that could be used at the table -- 2 at the most. Two were too low for the table to eat comfortably.

I understand that the Koningsdam will just have a regular round table with 4 chairs.

Thanks to everyone for the information. The tablecloth is packed. We will be on the Oosterdam in a few days and are looking forward to our first Neptune suite. From what I have read, it may be very difficult to go back once you have been in a suite.

Thanks to everyone for the information. The tablecloth is packed. We will be on the Oosterdam in a few days and are looking forward to our first Neptune suite. From what I have read, it may be very difficult to go back once you have been in a suite.

Remember the table clips to hold the tablecloth down in the wind.