JW and Jerome's Adventure in The Lawn Club Grill on The Celebrity Reflection.

cruiseguys2009

Here is yet another one of our silly Adventures on board The Celebrity Reflection, filmed live while the ship was docked in San Juan for the TA Network.

You can see how much fun The Lawn Club Grill is, especially, wait for it, wait for it......when I toss the pizza.

So Here is The Cruise Critic Cruiseguys2009 Celebrity Reflection Lawn Club Grill video, which is the "rough", "unedited" (Don't worry, nothing dirty) version that I was able to squirrel away from the cutting room floor. The original, edited version is with the TA network and has been running since May. Can't publish that one as it's owned by the network.

Enjoy!

JW!

So fun! JW, I could watch you toss pizza dough for hours. You have a gift for being both funny and charming. Looking forward to the Equinox in November!

Guess what...???? The Equinox is going to have the Lawn Club Grill by then too.....maybe a repeat?? Looking forward to sailing with you!

Guess what...???? The Equinox is going to have the Lawn Club Grill by then too.....maybe a repeat?? Looking forward to sailing with you!

Really? Will the install be done by Nov? That would be way cool! Dana okie dokied to go last year based on JW's recommendation, and we were not disappointed!

And, drumroll please, another Food Network star is born! What a natural you are, and Celebrity should use this for promotional purposes.

Thanks for the fun.

Wouldn't that be fun! Celebrity Cruise Lines is a major sponsor of The Christmas House this year! We are so fortunate for their generosity as well.

Is this going to happen to all the Solstice class ships that don't already have it? Any idea on a timeline for when those ships will get it?

Here is yet another one of our silly Adventures on board The Celebrity Reflection, filmed live while the ship was docked in San Juan for the TA Network.

JW!

Oh JW, I'm so happy to see a new post from you.:D Did you do a review of your November Reflection sailing? We sail next month. I hope all is well with you and Jerome and fingers crossed that someday we cruise together.

Really :(

Are they replacing the CMOG Show? I spoke with a lead glass blower (privately, off the ship in personal world about 2 weeks ago) and this person (I don't want to say any names) said they have heard nothing about this?

This person did say they were getting rid of the little showcase area for the glass and the Lawn Club Store but said they were not replacing the CMOG with the Lawn Club Grill?

the CMOG Show is one of the main reasons we sail X :(

Edited by CruisingGatorGirl

Oh JW, I'm so happy to see a new post from you.:D Did you do a review of your November Reflection sailing? We sail next month. I hope all is well with you and Jerome and fingers crossed that someday we cruise together.

Thanks Kathleen.

In November, we did a videography review for The Reflection for the TA Network, and I was so busy doing that, we had little time other than to lay out in the sun. No ship we have ever sailed on compares to the Magnificent Reflection. We love her. This little snippet was one I could use with permission and it was the most fun of all!

We are on The Equinox in November and we are thinking about the Transatlantic on The Reflection for April 2015. I would imagine that if Jerome and I went on a Transatlantic, it would be like I was the Pied Piper at Sea. Oh my goodness! All those days crossing the ocean.....and me with nothing but martini's and mischief to get into with everyone else.....sounds like a plan!

What a great name for a future cruise critic group with The Cruiseguys....MARTINI'S AND MISCHIEF!

Great hearing from you and your adventures, again! I had to cancel my Reflection Cruise last month, but I felt that I didn't miss a thing after following your reviews.

Why thank you so much! But, you have to sail on The Reflection. It is a truly amazing experience!

Thanks Kathleen.

...We are on The Equinox in November ...

What a great name for a future cruise critic group with The Cruiseguys....MARTINI'S AND MISCHIEF!

My first Celebrity experience was the Equinox with my friends and it was just so out of this world. Fantastic all the way around so you will be in for a treat on that vessel as well!

MARTINI'S AND MISCHIEF!!!! Oh count me in.:D Perhaps Hat Lady will attend as well:)

My first Celebrity experience was the Equinox with my friends and it was just so out of this world. Fantastic all the way around so you will be in for a treat on that vessel as well!

MARTINI'S AND MISCHIEF!!!! Oh count me in.:D Perhaps Hat Lady will attend as well:)

Hat Lady is on our Equinox Sailing in November!

We enjoyed the Lawn Club Grill on our January Silhouette cruise, but didn't experience playing with pizza dough like you! After watching the video we'll be excited to try the fun on the Equinox. Always love your videos!

Brings back memories of our visit to the Lawn Club grill on Silhouette with two couples from our Cruise critic roll call. We had a blast all evening from the pizza making to dessert cookies!. Food quality is top notch.

Going with friends adds to the fun. It's a family friendly place that everyone can enjoy!

Brings back memories of our visit to the Lawn Club grill on Silhouette with two couples from our Cruise critic roll call. We had a blast all evening from the pizza making to dessert cookies!. Food quality is top notch.

Going with friends adds to the fun. It's a family friendly place that everyone can enjoy!

I will enjoy sailing with you in November! No telling what antics I have up my sleeve!