Oceania Insignia, worries

Swatraghmary

We are going on a cruise on Oceania Insignia in November. Im getting a bit concerned after reading a few of the recent reviews. Just how bad are the bathrooms? I’m picking up that they’re very small, but is the water pressure in the shower ok?

We enjoy listening to interesting talks, could anyone let us know examples of speakers who have been on Insignia.

My (hopefully irrational) worry is that we’re going to spend over 2 weeks feeling very bored and very grubby:eek:

Thank you in advance for any replies :)

We are going on a cruise on Oceania Insignia in November. Im getting a bit concerned after reading a few of the recent reviews. Just how bad are the bathrooms? I’m picking up that they’re very small, but is the water pressure in the shower ok?

We enjoy listening to interesting talks, could anyone let us know examples of speakers who have been on Insignia.

My (hopefully irrational) worry is that we’re going to spend over 2 weeks feeling very bored and very grubby:eek:

Thank you in advance for any replies :)

Please remember that folks who have unhappy experiences are the first to write reviews! LOL

We were on the Panama Enchantment cruise on Insignia in July. The showers are small. (NB - My husband liked this as he has balance issues and it was easy to grasp the grab bars or steady against the walls.) The water pressure was FINE. Always had hot water. Bulgari toiletries are provided - I think you can survive with them. :rolleyes: As Andee mentioned, you will find plenty of storage space in the bathroom, and ample clean and wonderful towels.

There were two lecturers on our cruise, one who specialized in the region we traveled as well as the history of the Panama Canal. The other I just can't remember. We don't go to lectures but will watch the recordings on our cabin TV at our convenience. Also, the TV had a documentary channel with shows about the Canal which we enjoyed.

There is plenty to do onboard if you want. We had an Artist in Residence who lots of folks enjoyed. There is the string quartet and the show band. The Library is cozy. And your fellow passengers are enjoyable.

Please come back with more questions when you have worked yourself into a tizzy again. :'):halo:

Good luck and don't obsess over reviews!

Donna

1. The bathrooms are on the small side.

2. The size of the bathrooms don’t make or break a cruise.

3. Vow to spend less time in the bathroom.

4. Enjoy the cruise!

Ditto. I’m 6’4” and the bathrooms are small but adequate. The water pressure has always been great.

The spa, which may be used free of charge, has showers that are more spacious and has copious water pressure.

The service, food, beds and ambiance are all excellent. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed or bored.

Even on Riviera and Marina, I generally would take a sauna and shower and change for dinner in the spa.

We have a Penthouse Suite on Sirena in October and the bathrooms have a larger shower (due to removal of the bath tub). But unlike the O ships and all Regent ships, there is no sauna, just a steam room! (which I don’t care for). However, looks like there’s a nice spa tub on the back of the ship outside the spa. Perfection is unattainable, but we’ll make do...