Cruise Credit gone missing (Celebrity Solstice)

Miss-m

Hi There,

Twice now, our cruise credit has gone missing from our account.

Has anyone else had this?

I called them and it will take them 72 hours to be fixed.

It keeps saying our booking has been amended. Which is weird because I haven't amended it.

Thanks in Advance

Michelle

Needless worry here. Keep your original email with this info on it.

As you get closer to final payment, if not already passed, have X update it and forward a copy of change/correct invoice to you as evidence so upon boarding and by day two or three (2 or 3) of your sailing if the credit is not posted, you can let Guest Services know and they will take care of it for you...

bon voyage

Our OBC has also changed. We booked during a promotion giving us an extra $200 OBC for a total of $500. The additional $200 is no longer showing on our account. We booked directly with celebrity, so I have sent an email to our rep, but haven't heard back yet. I do have all our initial bookings and communication for back up. The kids reservations are fine, and were booked at the same time, so I am thinking it's a website / technical issue

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked on board for a cruise in 8/2017. We got OBC for that booking. When we boarded the ship, our OBC was not the same amount as when we booked. We did not take our copy of the Booking Confirmation that showed all of the OBC. I went to guest services and the Booking Confirmation that they printed out had the reduced amount of OBC. They said they would contact main office but they never did. Returning home, we looked at out Booking confirmation and sure enough...we were originally to have had $200 more. .

We called Celebrity and they confirmed that we were to have had that extra OBC. They got the ships accounts and determined that yes, the ship did not give us credit and we therefore did not have that OBC available.

That extra OBC is now added to our next cruise and we will be sure to take our Booking Confirmation with us!

Do not rely on GR having total access to your booking information. Take documentation with you and insist they follow up if in fact that credit does not appear on your ship account.

This happened to me 3 times for our 10/27 reservation.. twice when we made payments and once when we upgraded the room.. called and they were able to fix right away over the phone.. just make sure u keep you original invoices that show the credit and u should be fine. I will say it is a pain since the phone wait times have been very excessive with the new website but worth the wait to get the obc back.

Thanks Everyone, am glad I am not alone.

Yes seems very strange. Hopefully they can fix it up. We booked on board and luckily I have all the original paper work. Phew!

Fingers crossed they fix it up at their end soon as I want to use it to book shore excursions.

Our payment was due so I had to pay our final payment.

Checked the receipt with the original booking. We had the GO BEST, but now the codes have changed to ...

YEC9-PROMO2P

YED1-BEVPRINGRAT

YFV1-WIFI 12N

YFV2-PROMO4UW12N

Hi There,

Twice now, our cruise credit has gone missing from our account.

Has anyone else had this?

don't listen to anyone on this board who tells you all will be okay. just disembarked from Millennium this morning. b2b BUT each sailing made through a different agency and the two reservations not linked. prior to departure noticed our shipboard credit and prepaid gratuities had gone missing on our 2nd sailing -- fixed over the phone and Celebrity couldn't explain how it happened. all seemed fine with our 1st reservation until we boarded in Vancouver and saw our gratuities on that sailing had gone missing. had to call celebrity stateside to fix it, because guest services showed us the computer record where it had been "deleted" on aug 7. obviously celebrity has/had a system problem regarding gratuities/obc. get it fixed and get an updated guest confirmation.

ince the phone wait times have been very excessive with the new website but worth the wait to get the obc back.

it's not good enough to have a confirmation showing inclusions because onboard guest services will stick with what's shown in the system -- so if there's some kind of celebrity glitch and your gratuties or obc go missing, you'll need to fix it before you leave or call stateside from the ship. that's what we had to do with our 8sep-5oct sailing on Millennium

Thanks. Am so glad it is not us.

I have called and they said it would be fixed in 72 hours.

Fingers crossed it is.

We have $800 US OBC.

Will keep everyone posted.

Michelle

It is annoying having to constantly 'check' changes to initial booking. Whilst we always board with all documentation in the weeks prior and just post final payment we watch for new invoices coming in and look for possible changes. Where possible we get them 'fixed' prior to the cruise....You just simply don't want to start a cruise with an issue!

On a positive note last two cruises no pre cruise dramas but the one before that we eventually asked Celebrity for an email confirming our OBC as it kept coming and going on invoices. On the cruise before that $300 was initially missing when we boarded....It was sorted but it is a hassle you can do without!

Hope it sorts itself out and then you can focus on how to spend that $800!

• 2 months later...

It happened to me too.I booked a cruise in May while on board the Equinox and got an additional 250.00 OBC for booking on board.When I checked right before Christmas the extra 250.00 OBC was missing.All that was there was the 300.00 OBc we received as a perk.I,m gonna have to call Celebrity and have it added back on.I do have the invoice I got while onboard.When I got home from our cruise I checked and it was there ,but some how disappeared between June and December. I will get it back!!!;p