Royal/Regal Cabin R208 Inside far forward

efghi9

Has anybody stayed in this cabin? what is the white space beside? I am thinking it is a crew cabin. Maybe someone has stayed on another deck in same location. Still wondering if there is a service/crew elevator this far forward. thanks in advance for any input.

We are booked in this cabin on the Regal. Previously, we have sailed twice on the Royal with balconies.

Sandra

We stayed in cabin R208 on the Royal. It was a sideways inside. The bridge is forward of these cabins. It is a very quiet hallway. Althoughyou will see many crew members going to an from the bridge, you never heard any noise. We did have to walk back towards the elevators or stairs a bit, but we really liked the location and would book this area again on either of the 2 ships.

Excellent feedback. thank you LO LO. I have to admit after many cruises I have started to become more aware of the noise points near cabins. I am one of those light sleepers. We always book forward if we can.

sandra

great news thank you for responding, so now all I really have to worry about is my son's stinky feet and stinky shoes...no balcony to air out both he and his stinky shoes on.

sandra

great news thank you for responding, so now all I really have to worry about is my son's stinky feet and stinky shoes...no balcony to air out both he and his stinky shoes on.

sandra

I'm sure he will love that comment, NOT

sandra

What a nice comment about your own son!!! How are your feet???

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I was also wondering about the white space next to sideways R208. Is it a closet? It looks like the size of another cabin?

And, does this cabin sleep 4?

Edited by metairiegal

Sharkie, I. just pulled a cruise on the Regal, on the Princess web-site, and this is showing as a cabin for two, and does not show as available when I select more passengers.

Maybe it is different on the Royal??? I have not checked that.

Also, are you on Princess, or on a third party online cruise/vacation agency. Maybe there is an error or some confusion there?

Thanks for checking, I guess I could have thought about actually booking a cruise in that room to see what happened :)

The online deck plan on Princess' website highlights this cabin when selecting 4 people (1st attachment) while the Cruise Atlas doesn't show accommodating more than 2 (2nd attachment)

"Asking for a friend" - actually in this case I am, as our upcoming cruise we have a forward facing balcony :cool:

RP1.png.52368f469ef2eb857fb07208270500e4.png

RP2.thumb.png.2257de7aa63f0555a62bd2318faeead3.png

PS: To STINKY-FEET. (Hahahahaha!!!!)

It is not uncommon for active children and young people, especially those who are always in locker-rooms etc.. to. have a problem with stinky-feet. VERY common. Even little girls taking ballet!!!!

It this is a true issue, with a pretty bad odor, there is probably a culprit like a common bacteria.

Happened to our son once. Went to CVS, got their brand bottle of non-iodine, non staining, antimicrobial wash...

Bought new socks.. washed and put his shoes out in the hot son, replaced old worn shoes...

SOLVED!!!!!!