Almost sold on Mr. Sanchos...

SRQbeachgirl

I've read so many good reviews about Mr. Sanchos that I'm leaning towards going there instead of Chankanaab. There's just a couple of questions I can't find answers to, so I'm turning to my fellow CC'ers.

About the tables and loungers - do you only get loungers OR a table? Or do you get both? Are they pre-assigned or do you get your pick if you're there early?

I was also looking at the romance package where you get one of the cabana beds. Has anyone done this? Is it worth it? Can you still see the water from them, or are they too far back?

Ok, that might be more than a couple of questions. :D

TIA!

My friends and I did the Romance package, plus individual AI for three of the five of us. We arrived early enough to be assigned two adjoining cabana beds (neither of which were used), a large table for us and time for us to claim seaside loungers down by the water.

The massages were the BEST we have ever experienced! Service was stellar, the swim up bars awesome and I can't say enough nice things about Mr. Sancho's!

• 2 months later...
Tipping is up to you, but 15-20% for good service is pretty standard. Same thing goes for your waiter.

Perfect!! Thank you for your help again!! You gave me Uber info from Tampa airport on another thread! I really appreciate it!

• 2 months later...