*LIVE* from Brilliance Sept 3 Transatlantic

Still awaiting rescue... only about 10 of us left. We weren't too rushed to leave though... as I've been able to work on uploads and hubby relaxed in the shade reading a book. Weather is up to 18 degrees C. Not bad :)

First vlog is now live!

We were on the BOS-TPA repo last October and they were working on rewiring the ship for high speed internet. How is the internet? We paid about $240US for two connections and were very disappointed. I use it for mail so I had less problems however my wife struggled with Facebook and trying to download books. Towards the end of the cruise she couldn't log on.

I hope that you have a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to follow along!

If you have a chance to notice, can you let me know if Rita's Cantina does a fiesta party on the Brilliance? Our roll call would be interested in getting together for this, since some have done it on the Allure, and loved it.

Thank you!

I was on Brilliance in June and there was no fiesta, also no aerial show in the Centrum.

Drama! Bus breakdown on the way back from Stonehenge. Uh oh!

A few buses have stopped and picked up about 1/3 of us so far. I'm happy to chill out on the side of the road and try to upload videos. :) Wish us luck!

We were on the BOS-TPA repo last October and they were working on rewiring the ship for high speed internet. How is the internet? We paid about $240US for two connections and were very disappointed. I use it for mail so I had less problems however my wife struggled with Facebook and trying to download books. Towards the end of the cruise she couldn't log on.

I'm not impressed with internet so far. We only did the 24hr pass ($40 USD) to try it out. I couldn't upload, that's for sure. It's fine for checking email and such. But that's still at a slow pace.

My husband and I took this cruise in 2012, it was incredible. It was on the Jewel of the Seas, with Captain Stig. I understand he is scheduled to be on the Brilliance, is he the captain on this trip ?

We are eagerly awaiting the Brilliance in Boston on September 18th, we will be boarding that day for the cruise to Canada. I am enjoying following along with the two of you and re-living our memories of the same trip. Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for the Vlog, it's been good!

As your vlogs focus on the city you're in, any comments on Brilliance in general? How have your experiences on the ship been? Or maybe you'll cover this in your sea day vlog at the end!

I will focus more on this during the sea day vlogs. This was our second cruise on Brilliance. We enjoy the ship. Although this experience was much different than our previous sailing on her. Will elaborate further in the vlogs. Thanks for watching :)

Enjoying for the vlogs. How far did you jog/run in Cork?

Will be sailing on BOS on Oct 11 out of Boston. Can you see if Willie will be in the DL or CL then?

I'm guessing around 6km for the run. It was more of a run, walk, walk, talk, run... :) They also do walking tours too.