Has anyone parked with Go Port Canaveral at 2080 N Atlantic Ave?

Jj343434jj

They are insanely cheap, which isn't always a good thing. My fiance' and I are doing a 7 night cruise on Oasis on March 26th. I always park off the port and all the other places cost around $90-100, which is usual. Go Port Canaveral only charges $7/pp each way, so it comes to $28 for the 7 days. That is a great price but was wondering if anyone has parked with them and used the shuttles? If so, how was your experience?

Yes they park in front of the Double Tree Cocoa Beach.

$7 per day is about the standard price for all off port parking. Doesn't appear that GPC has that many spaces. Not sure if it's fenced off. There are other similar off port parking places in PC. All are within pennies of the same price and can be closer. All have shuttles, You park your car, you take the keys. Google or search this board for reviews. I believe Terminal One is typically the first stop for the shuttle. But you may have to wait depending on how many shuttles are running.

Goportcanaveral is an agency who partners with Beachline Transportation to offer this on the Doubletree lot. The service is dependable and much like hotel parking but they have fewer departure times.

Well worth it if you are trying to save money IMO.

For pictures of the Goportcanaveral parking lot and their shuttle bus, please read this unbiased Guide to Ship-side and Off-site Parking at Port Canaveral

I live next door to the Doubletree. I have been watching with great interest how this works out. The lot seems to be quite busy and the shuttle buses seem to come regularly. In the early morning, I have seen returning passengers as early as 7:30-7:45. Departing passengers show up around 10 with the shuttles coming pretty regularly to pick them up. I really do not know the schedule but I will try and watch tomorrow morning.

The lot is not fenced but I have not heard of any incidents regarding the cars.

I live next door to the Doubletree. I have been watching with great interest how this works out. The lot seems to be quite busy and the shuttle buses seem to come regularly. In the early morning, I have seen returning passengers as early as 7:30-7:45. Departing passengers show up around 10 with the shuttles coming pretty regularly to pick them up. I really do not know the schedule but I will try and watch tomorrow morning.

The lot is not fenced but I have not heard of any incidents regarding the cars.

Thank you very much!

Yes they park in front of the Double Tree Cocoa Beach.

$7 per day is about the standard price for all off port parking. Doesn't appear that GPC has that many spaces. Not sure if it's fenced off. There are other similar off port parking places in PC. All are within pennies of the same price and can be closer. All have shuttles, You park your car, you take the keys. Google or search this board for reviews. I believe Terminal One is typically the first stop for the shuttle. But you may have to wait depending on how many shuttles are running.

But it is not $7 per day it is $7pp each way for the shuttle. Parking is free. So, for 2 people, the total for 7 nights would be $28.

I am also trying to figure this service's reliability out. When looking at Yelp reviews it is not good.

Hope someone else will come along and say something.

Wow! Must have mis interpreted the $7 figure on the website. Maybe the DT at CB has lots of unused space. But if it's not secure I wouldn't want to park there.

Are reviews for this facility or for the one on Merritt Island?

I would not hesitate one moment to park on tarmac next to the Doubletree. Yes, it is not surrounded by a fence but none of the hotels around here have secured parking anyway (Sheraton 4 points has a parking garage which is nice). No car breakins have been reported at hotels in the area for a long time as far as I know.

You cannot beat $28 for two! Just time your arrival so you arrive slightly before 11am, noon or 1pm and you will not wait for a shuttle! Do not arrive at 11:10am for example because then you have to wait for 50 minutes!

Here is a photo of the parking, shuttle and check-in area:

Beachline-GoPortCanaveral-Park2.jpg

I would not hesitate one moment to park on tarmac next to the Doubletree. Yes, it is not surrounded by a fence but none of the hotels around here have secured parking anyway (Sheraton 4 points has a parking garage which is nice). No car breakins have been reported at hotels in the area for a long time as far as I know.

You cannot beat $28 for two! Just time your arrival so you arrive slightly before 11am, noon or 1pm and you will not wait for a shuttle! Do not arrive at 11:10am for example because then you have to wait for 50 minutes!

Here is a photo of the parking, shuttle and check-in area:

Beachline-GoPortCanaveral-Park2.jpg

Thank you so much! I went ahead and booked with them. It cost me $28 for my 7 night cruise, compared to $90 at other places. I am also getting a hotel somewhere close so I plan to arrive at the parking place around 10:45 to catch the first trip to the port.

Thank you so much! I went ahead and booked with them. It cost me $28 for my 7 night cruise, compared to $90 at other places. I am also getting a hotel somewhere close so I plan to arrive at the parking place around 10:45 to catch the first trip to the port.

When you get back, please come back and let me know how it went. Would like to book this but after dealing with offsite lots in Miami, kinda makes me nervous.

Yes please report back. We had used Park n Cruise in the past but they are now $10.95 per day so we started parking right at the port. It is still cheaper but not by all that much by the time you tip the drivers each way

• 2 weeks later...

I have just booked the Go Port Canaveral parking for our cruise on the Oasis April 2, cost $28.00[emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93] We have stayed and parked at the Double Tree in the past with no problem! What a deal[emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93][emoji93]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...

I just parked here for 4 night cruise in September 2018. I highly recommend it! We arrived at the parking lot and was assigned a space (previously booked online) and waited 10 minutes for the shuttle. The shuttle takes about 15-20 mins to get to the port. Coming back was just as easy; just waited about 10 mins for the shuttle and they took us back. Although the lot is not fenced, the area seems safe and there were no issues with our car or any other cars that I could notice.

• 2 weeks later...