MSC Divina Pillow Issues

Argcalif2010

Hello all ...Have heard of various complaints about very bad pillows . Saw some uncomfortable pillows in YouTube. Has anybody recently cruised on the Divina , and has fresh insight?

Thanks for the information.

I seen a video on youtube also about the lumpy pillows. I am thinking you seen the same video. I can't say for sure since I have not been on Divina, not until Nov. but it looks like my down alternative pillows that I have at home. They are lumpy but comfortable, they are made that way. Hoping I am right.

Hi,

the last two cruises on MSC the pillows have been fabulous. I think the make is Dormeo(or something similar). I cannot sleep unless I have 3 pillows ..and our cabin attendant brought me 2 more pillows still in their wrappers..I seem to remember there was a pillow menu. I think maybe that MSC has moved on from Pillow Gate:D as there used to be lots of complaints about them on these boards...and I have not seen one of those for a while now. Was it the seacruisers video you watched. I am on the Divina next month. I will let you know.

Hello all ...Have heard of various complaints about very bad pillows . Saw some uncomfortable pillows in YouTube. Has anybody recently cruised on the Divina , and has fresh insight?

Thanks for the information.

They are better then what they were.