Best Sandwiches on Carnival?

Flatland

What are some good ones to try? Burgers? Reubens any good? Any good specialty sandwiches made to order? I like many different kinds but would like to hear some options. My lunch everyday is centered around one.

Where on board to find these options?

Kev

What are some good ones to try? Burgers? Ruebens any good? Any good specialty sandwiches made to order? I like many different kinds but would like to hear some options. My lunch everyday is centered around one.

Where on board to find these options?

Kev

Reubens are awesome. Probably my favorite sandwich on Carnival. Burgers are very good, too. All ships have a deli/sandwich bar where they make sandwiches and a grill with burgers, dogs, etc. You can also get good sandwiches through room service.

I haven't found such yet, is there any french dip with au jus anywhere?

I will try the reuben!

Kev

It appears you've been on several Carnival cruises. You haven't found what? Where you can get a sandwich?

I haven't found such yet, is there any french dip with au jus anywhere?

I will try the reuben!

Kev

Arby's?

but not, sadly not on Carnival. In the MDR, on a cruise of sufficient length (only open on sea days, generally) you might find a Philly Beef.

but a nice roast beef sandwich (cold) is available through room service. so is hot water. maybe next time i'll bring some instant brown gravy (i know - an abomination) but I'll have the potential for a french dip. Improvise, adapt, overcome, and bon appetite!

It appears you've been on several Carnival cruises. You haven't found what? Where you can get a sandwich?

I would just like to know of some more options, ie - lido.

I haven't had a reuben on Carnival before that I remember. Is there any french dip as jus anywhere?

I have been to lunch mostly in the MDR until these next cruises. Thx.

Kev

Arby's?

but not, sadly not on Carnival. In the MDR, on a cruise of sufficient length (only open on sea days, generally) you might find a Philly Beef.

but a nice roast beef sandwich (cold) is available through room service. so is hot water. maybe next time i'll bring some instant brown gravy (i know - an abomination) but I'll have the potential for a french dip. Improvise, adapt, overcome, and bon appetite!

lmao!

I actually saw instant Au Jus the other day..in a packet just like the brown gravy.

I haven't had a reuben on Carnival before that I remember. Is there any french dip as jus anywhere?

Kev

Not that I know of, but you got me hungry now. :) They serve a really good roast beef and brie sandwich through room service. I assume you could get it at the deli, too. Bring some beef bouillon from home, get some hot water from the buffet, add a little red wine.. BANG! Au Jus!

Not that I know of, but you got me hungry now. :) They serve a really good roast beef and brie sandwich through room service. I assume you could get it at the deli, too. Bring some beef bouillon from home, get some hot water from the buffet, add a little red wine.. BANG! Au Jus!

No roast beef at the deli - but there is corned beef and pastrami. No french bread at the deli, but some sort of ciabatta bread and, of course, various sliced breads and sandwich toasters.

For some reason no roast beef at the deli for quite a few years.icon13.gif

Great burgers and do like the turkey and corned beef.

Archived