After pool on Breeze

No, and not only that, we saw parents with a kid in diapers in it in Feb. Yuck.

DSCF8779-L.jpg

I was on the Breeze the last week of April and saw a dad get upset over the fact that he was told his diaper wearing son was not allowed up in the waterworks area. Personally I was glad that the crew member enforced the rule. I have previously felt that crew members just look the other way far too often. When I cruised with my son while in diapers I simply avoided the pools. Why should everyone else have to suffer if my child were to have an accident while in there? I guess too many people just don't think that way.

The aft pools on Dream, Magic, and Breeze were never designated for adults only.

The aft pools on Conquest, Splendor, and Triumph classes are for adult use only.

That's what they say but there was a woman with three small children in the aft pool on Triumph last time I was on it. One was very small...may have been a swim diaper wearer.

The aft pools on Dream, Magic, and Breeze were never designated for adults only.

The aft pools on Conquest, Splendor, and Triumph classes are for adult use only.

That's what they say but there was a woman with three small children in the aft pool on Triumph last time I was on it. One was very small...may have been a swim diaper wearer.

Triumph isn't included. However, I would have reported the swim diaper as that is never allowed.

The aft adult only pools are:

• Carnival Conquest
  • Carnival Glory
  • Carnival Valor
  • Carnival Liberty
  • Carnival Freedom
  • Carnival Splendor
  • Carnival Victory

Triumph isn't included. However, I would have reported the swim diaper as that is never allowed.

The aft adult only pools are:

• Carnival Conquest
  • Carnival Glory
  • Carnival Valor
  • Carnival Liberty
  • Carnival Freedom
  • Carnival Splendor
  • Carnival Victory

May have been Freedom. I went on both last year and they look the same in the back. It was supposed to be adult only so it was probably Freedom then.

We were on the Glory last month and I actually had to say something because there was an infant (about 6-8 months) in the pool. NO thank you!

Wow. I didn’t see any kids in the aft pool last month on Glory. They were doing a good job enforcing it and made a little girl and her dad leave. I was glad they did. Actually the last 2 times I was on Glory they had people dedicated to the aft pool area.