Just back from Fascination!

jkneern

I enjoyed reading your review, and 2PinaColidas as well.

I do have a question, as we are planning the Fascination the end of March next year. Did they have any shows like love & marriage, etc. to see?

Also, I believe in the reviews it was mentioned about "live" music, or musicians? I love that kind of music, so hopefully they will have this next year.

jkneern or 2PinaColadas:

Thanks so much for your info. Looking forward to being on Fascination in a few days also.

Did either of you use the Internet while on board? If so, how was the Wi-Fi coverage? I've read a few people comment about slow speeds on its first few trips after dry-dock.

HH

I tried using the wifi for school. I purchased the value then upgraded to premium and still couldn't access my school's site. I got guest services to refund it. I tried again a different day and was able to get access but each page took awhile to load. On the last day, I accessed again to print boarding passes for flights and it worked much better (that was in St Maarten).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I enjoyed reading your review, and 2PinaColidas as well.

I do have a question, as we are planning the Fascination the end of March next year. Did they have any shows like love & marriage, etc. to see?

Also, I believe in the reviews it was mentioned about "live" music, or musicians? I love that kind of music, so hopefully they will have this next year.

They had shows. We watched Love and Marriage. Some other Juggling-based act that also exceeded expectations

• 1 month later...

Looks like two people gave reviews, which I appreciate so much of the Fascination. I don't believe either of them mentioned what type of state room you had so I am going to ask my question.

If you stayed in an Ocean View room, and may possibly know, what is the difference between an Ocean view room 6A, 6C or 6D? When I tried to check out the deck area, etc. the rooms looked the same to me.

I am enjoying reading the different reviews on the Fascination, as we know............."everyone" has different opinions.:)

Since I just booked the Fascination for us, another question has come to my mind. I know it is a small ship, compared to the Magic I was just on, earlier this year, but we have no problem with it being a large or small ship.:)

I know the Lido deck has the free food, etc., as well as the dining room. Are there any other free snack places that we should check out?

I am enjoying reading the different reviews on the Fascination, as we know............."everyone" has different opinions.:)

Since I just booked the Fascination for us, another question has come to my mind. I know it is a small ship, compared to the Magic I was just on, earlier this year, but we have no problem with it being a large or small ship.:)

I know the Lido deck has the free food, etc., as well as the dining room. Are there any other free snack places that we should check out?

I was on Fascination in April after the latest dry dock. They did add Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina which are both free eateries. They use to have the Taste Bar which was free but that has now been replaced with the Bonsai Sushi Express for a fee but it is well worth the fee.

And remember besides the Lido Buffet, the deli and pizza are free and also very good.

Enjoy your cruise on Fascination.:cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Looks like two people gave reviews, which I appreciate so much of the Fascination. I don't believe either of them mentioned what type of state room you had so I am going to ask my question.

If you stayed in an Ocean View room, and may possibly know, what is the difference between an Ocean view room 6A, 6C or 6D? When I tried to check out the deck area, etc. the rooms looked the same to me.

We stayed in an Ocean View on Deck 6/Upper. I think it was a 6C-- I'm not really sure what the differences are other than location. They all seemed to look the same.

• 3 weeks later...