Using Lyft in FLL

Jimorel

I am wondering if anybody has experience with Lyft in Fort Lauderdale. We are looking to get from the port to the airport. I have used Uber once and had a bad experience, so I am considering trying Lyft. Also any idea what it might cost to get from the port to the airport?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Uber - won't travel any other way unless they are not an option or are difficult to use (San Juan).

What was your bad experience? Perhaps we can give you some tips to avoid that in the future.

We had a horrible driver, I would swear he had never been to Port Everglades before. On top of that he was rude and very unhelpful. Not a good experience with Uber, for my first time I was left with a horrible impression. So I am thinking of trying Lyft.

Uber/Lyft drivers are the same. Almost every driver uses both apps. It makes no difference.

That said, both apps basically work the same. So if you want to get, what would have been your Uber driver, by using the Lyft app, you can certainly do that.

Uber/Lyft drivers are the same. Almost every driver uses both apps. It makes no difference.

That said, both apps basically work the same. So if you want to get, what would have been your Uber driver, by using the Lyft app, you can certainly do that.

Note that fares will differ depending on demand. Quoted $80 in Newark once and 20 minutes later $45

Yep. I have had the same driver on both. I check the price on each and use the lowest fare.

We have used both in Fort Lauderdale. Last time there we used mostly lyft because it was cheaper than uber. Only issues we had, 1 at the airport, had a hard time connecting to both uber & lyft....2 was the driver I called, I couldn't understand a word he was saying & none of his info was coming up on the app.