Booking hotel room at Atlantis & getting passes cheaper than shore ex?!

Disney323

Our Breakaway cruise in October stops in Nassau. We've never been & were thinking of possibly doing Atlantis. We have 2 boys, 11 and 8. The shore excursion is $700 for all of us & in my opinion not worth it (even though we have some shore ex credits.) Someone mentioned booking a hotel room & with that you get the passes to Atlantis. When I looked it makes you book 2 nights. Still cheaper than the shore ex! Just curious if anyone has ever done this before? Also, how do you get from port to Atlantis w/out doing a shore ex?

Thank you!

~Andrea

use a taxi. make sure you have a negotiated fare before you leave the curb (including tolls)

be careful since atlantis has a lot of hidden fees with their room. make sure you fully understand what the cost will be out the door and how long it will take to get to having wrist bands (i.e. trying to check in at 9 am may be problematic)

Thank you!

use a taxi. make sure you have a negotiated fare before you leave the curb (including tolls)

be careful since atlantis has a lot of hidden fees with their room. make sure you fully understand what the cost will be out the door and how long it will take to get to having wrist bands (i.e. trying to check in at 9 am may be problematic)

Also look at the Comfort Inn Paradise Island..... sometimes it's even cheaper and only 1 night required. It's right next door to Atlantis. It's a Choice Hotel so if you have points you can use them to save some $$$

We cruised in june. Took ferry to Atlantis ( actually to nearby), got a Atlantis day pass for $42 per person.

It sounds like you got passes for the aquarium. OP, you can get Aqua adventure passes directly from the Atlantis website for around $140 for adults. Just take a taxi to and from.

I am going to Nassau in August on the Escape and booked a room at the Comfort Inn Paradise Island. for our family of four. Got all privileges at the Atlantis for $308 total. Go with the CI it only requires one night stay.

We have been to Nassau many times, and if we want to go to Atlantis we always book a room at the Comfort Inn. Much cheaper than the NCL excursion. Grab a cab (it was $4 pp last time we went) to Comfort Inn, check in, cross the street, and there you are.