NCL Getaway Haven (H5) toiletries

eriko1908

Hi!! I was just awarded an upgrade bid to H5 on the Getaway. I'm wondering if conditioner is provided for me. I was in the BC category & was aware that I needed to bring my own along. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations and so excited for you!! We're on the Getaway on 3/12 so of course am curious about the details of your upgrade such as when did you find out and how much did you bid?

We found out today (Thursday) at exactly noon (CST)!! Cruise leaves Sunday. I think I read that someone else got their email at 1:00 EST last Thursday for their Sunday cruise. I bid just out of the poor range...didn't think I'd be successful at all. I bid 4 categories at the same just above poor price point.

We found out today (Thursday) at exactly noon (CST)!! Cruise leaves Sunday. I think I read that someone else got their email at 1:00 EST last Thursday for their Sunday cruise. I bid just out of the poor range...didn't think I'd be successful at all. I bid 4 categories at the same just above poor price point.

That gives me a little hope. Not sure my husband will tolerate the wait because he freaked out when he came upon Haven pictures so now that's all he can think about. Thank you and have a wonderful trip!!!

I am a little confused about the bidding. I thought you could only bid up to two categories, meaning if I had a balcony, I can only bid on a Mini Suite. Am I wrong? I would love to be able to bid on Haven if I can!

I am a little confused about the bidding. I thought you could only bid up to two categories, meaning if I had a balcony, I can only bid on a Mini Suite. Am I wrong? I would love to be able to bid on Haven if I can!

Mini suite is only one category above balcony. Haven is two categories above balcony.

Did you win more than one and pick H5, or did they just award you one?

If you have a balcony, you can bid on the largest owner's suite on the ship. For the two classes of Owner's suites, example bidding starts and $1500 pp (poor bid) and goes to $3000 pp (excellent bid). For forward facing Havens, example bids start at $500 (poor bid) to $2000 pp (Excellent bid).

Did you win more than one and pick H5, or did they just award you one?

They just awarded the H5...all the others went to other bidders. They picked the category & the room number that we'd have.

Note that the Bulgari shampoo is actually a combination shampoo/shower gel (weird!) and you'll also get a separate bottle of conditioner. I find that the shampoo makes my hair feel very dry so now I take my own shampoo.

Enjoy your cruise!

Tracy

Yeah, I use the stuff they provide as shower gel and take my own shampoo. The conditioner is ok, but is the thin kind, not the thick rich kind. It is fine for me, but my mom takes her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note that the Bulgari shampoo is actually a combination shampoo/shower gel (weird!) and you'll also get a separate bottle of conditioner. I find that the shampoo makes my hair feel very dry so now I take my own shampoo.

Enjoy your cruise!

Tracy

Does anyone know if is Bulgari on The Epic or Elmis?

Thanks

Lynn