Table for 2 Brilliance

Looking for a suggestion for a two top in the MDR (deck 4) that is even a little bit out of the fray and not in a line of two tops. Anyone have a thought, please?

Thanks !

Linda

We cannot ask for specific table numbers as they can change every cruise.

If you have traditional dining, you can express your table location preference to rcldining@rccl.com about 3 weeks before the cruise.

If you have My Time dining, you tell the MTD host/hostess your preference after you board.

We cannot ask for specific table numbers as they can change every cruise.

If you have traditional dining, you can express your table location preference to rcldining@rccl.com about 3 weeks before the cruise.

If you have My Time dining, you tell the MTD host/hostess your preference after you board.

A Bob-as-Official-Host answer ! I am honored!

Yup, I figured that I would email, but thought that maybe someone would have a suggestion. I've only been at a 10 top at traditional dining and want to avoid that row of two tops if possible.

Thanks as always,

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's not the LOCATION of the table that makes dinner special...it's the company AT the table!

Which is presumably why the OP wants to request a table for 2 which isn't virtually on top of the next table. How can one enjoy the company at the table when you're almost in the lap of the next tables which are on 2 inches apart and can hear every word of their conversations :rolleyes:

Looking for a suggestion for a two top in the MDR (deck 4) that is even a little bit out of the fray and not in a line of two tops. Anyone have a thought, please?

Thanks !

Linda

the table set up is fluid. as in it will be different every cruise, and indeed can change between early and late seating. heck, in MTD the location of our table changed every night( same table number and wait staff)

you must wait until you board before you can start negotiating location.

I'm on the Brilliance this Aug. 29th sail. Over the past 6 cruises we have requested a table for 2. As Bob suggested e-mail RCL dining as they are very accommodating. I've sent my request for a table for 2 by a window. Received e-mail back from Marlene Prieto, Restaurant Operation, that my request has been forwarded to the ship's staff. Made similar request a few years ago on Serenade 12 nite Medit. cruise and got a nice table by the window.

Which is presumably why the OP wants to request a table for 2 which isn't virtually on top of the next table. How can one enjoy the company at the table when you're almost in the lap of the next tables which are on 2 inches apart and can hear every word of their conversations :rolleyes:

Yup. Exactly.

Thanks, everyone, for your input. I'll send an email re the dining and see how that pans out.

Linda