Verizon Carnival gift card availability?

sturderick

Thank You!! Checked last night and they weren't available and then get the notification you posted and just got 5. Now to pay off the cruise and my son can pay off his also and we have some extra to pay for excursions or whatever.

They just came back in stock on Verizon Rewards. Get 'em while they're hot. They're typically gone within hours fwir.

You ROCK, thank you! Just got 5 (darn limit!!!). Hopefully, they'll be on there again tomorrow, since I'd like to get at least $1000, but $1500 would be even better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I am not a member of AARP and wonder if it's worth the fee to join to get gift cards there?

Joining AARP is definitely worth the money. You can get discounts on hotels, car rentals and a lot of other things by being a member.

• 11 months later...

Verizon no longer does them. Best place is AARP Rewards For Good. There are several threads on here, just search. They usually have $100 cards for $90 and $500 for $450. American Express has a promotion that ends 5/31 if you book (or pay on already booked) and have added the offer to your card. The amount you pay is $500 but you'll get a $100 statement credit. There's a thread on this as well.