Haven, Escape

carlp

New to NCL, and have been reading several posts here on the Haven,

Sorry, I have no idea what it is

Can someone give me details

Aaas we are thinking of booking on the Escape

Here's a link about the Haven in general: https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/the-haven

Here's a video that shows you the ship including the Haven:

I'll be on her in 11 days in the Haven and I'm super excited. I did an upsell into the Haven on the Getaway (before the bidding system).

As a previous poster mentioned, it's a separate area of the ship that you might not even know is there if you didn't read it on here. It is only for the suites, it has a separate bar and restaurant and its own pool and hot tubs. Each suite has a butler.

Take a look at the links and then let us know if you have questions.

New to NCL, and have been reading several posts here on the Haven,

Sorry, I have no idea what it is

Can someone give me details

Aaas we are thinking of booking on the Escape

NCL suites class. Comes with a butler and concierge to take care of you. Also comes with a price tag 5x a regular room.

• 11 months later...
NCL suites class. Comes with a butler and concierge to take care of you. Also comes with a price tag 5x a regular room.

Not always true! It all depends upon the ship, type of room you want, etc. Take for example my upcoming cruise in September on the Escape. A mid-ship balcony room with UDP and UBP is $3K - a Haven Courtyard Penthouse with UDP, UBP, shore excursion credits and wifi is $6K. So for my particular cruise the Haven is 2x the price of a regular balcony room and it comes with better meals, $150 in shore credits, butler and concierge, and the private Haven areas. For me, twice the price is WELL worth it. ;)

All this being said some of the other ships and itineraries are more than double the price for a Haven room... but to generalize and say all Haven rooms are 5x the price of the regular cabin isn't really an accurate statement. ;)

Not always true! It all depends upon the ship, type of room you want, etc. Take for example my upcoming cruise in September on the Escape. A mid-ship balcony room with UDP and UBP is $3K - a Haven Courtyard Penthouse with UDP, UBP, shore excursion credits and wifi is $6K. So for my particular cruise the Haven is 2x the price of a regular balcony room and it comes with better meals, $150 in shore credits, butler and concierge, and the private Haven areas. For me, twice the price is WELL worth it. ;)

All this being said some of the other ships and itineraries are more than double the price for a Haven room... but to generalize and say all Haven rooms are 5x the price of the regular cabin isn't really an accurate statement. ;)

I'm unaware of any ships where it is 5x the price of a balcony for the haven unless you're talking about the really high level suites like H3's - H1's.

Thank you for correcting my post,,,,,, from a year ago.