Opinions on Casey Pelter?

Best opinion is your own

No on elses really matters or as they say One mans meat is another mans poison.

You no doubt will get lot s of answers to your question but til you have been onboard with the person in question you cannot make a judgement.

Well, I liked both Graham Seymour and Kevin Spacey. I'm not looking for someone to slam this poor guy. Maybe it would be better if I asked, "What's his style?"

You must mean Richard Spacey.:)

Just off the Freedom 4/19 Eastern and I thought he was hilarious. Great wit for the times that I saw him, and good at poking fun at himself, etc. I didn't watch his morning TV show, but my friends did and really liked him.

I'm not sure how I'd describe him -- really quick on his feet for comments, easy to understand (he's Canadian), confident but not arrogant, sort of a deadpan humor kind of energy... You'll have a great time, I'm sure!

Casey is great. His Dancin in the Streets party was lacking a little compared to Graham Seymours on Freedom 3 years ago but it was fine and he wasn't seen in public much but his Quest rocked!

Seems like a good guy. You'll like him fine I bet. I also agree that he is easy to understand

Edited by ryano

He was awesome on the 3/15 sailing. The wife and I really enjoyed his sense of humor. We actually saw him quite a bit "after hours" as the ship was winding down. I recall seeing him three nights in a row in Olive or Twist socializing with various people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I liked both Graham Seymour and Kevin Spacey. I'm not looking for someone to slam this poor guy. Maybe it would be better if I asked, "What's his style?"

Kevin Spacey has been amazing as artistic director at the Old Vic. Wouldn't drama at sea be a fabulous idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Casey was the CD on our Freedom cruise a few months back, we liked him just fine! Great sense of humor... We chatted with him twice, both times found him friendly & engaging. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Just off the Freedom 4/19 Eastern and I thought he was hilarious. Great wit for the times that I saw him, and good at poking fun at himself, etc. I didn't watch his morning TV show, but my friends did and really liked him.

I'm not sure how I'd describe him -- really quick on his feet for comments, easy to understand (he's Canadian), confident but not arrogant, sort of a deadpan humor kind of energy... You'll have a great time, I'm sure!

This is how I would describe him too. We were on Freedom 2 weeks ago and we enjoyed him. His sense of humor is a bit dry, which I like but humor is very subjective of course.

Lets just say that my opinion differs from those above :eek:

Mine too...we were on his last sailing before his vacation last year. Not sure if that had an impact or not. It was also the sailing they had mechanical problems and changed the ENTIRE cruise (supposed to be Eastern, but ended up being Nassau for repairs and Cozumel). Maybe that had an impact. He just didn't seem like he wanted to be there and was just going through the motions. Very disappointing after Graham. I suspect Casey will be CD on our upcoming trip at the end of August and I'm a little sad about that.

Casey is great. His Dancin in the Streets party was lacking a little compared to Graham Seymours on Freedom 3 years ago but it was fine and he wasn't seen in public much but his Quest rocked!

Seems like a good guy. You'll like him fine I bet. I also agree that he is easy to understand

We just got off the Freedom. We thought he was one of the best we've seen. Also, we saw him a lot in the public areas. In fact, he scheduled himself to be on the Promenade every morning to socialize with the guests.

I was on Freedom this past November and I loved Casey (maybe I'm biased since he's also Canadian lol) and I related to his Canadian related jokes. I thought he was hilarious during the Love and Marriage show, and the morning show......