Any recent Liberty cruisers have Ben & Jerry Sweet?

Just curious what, if anything, we should expect. Adults are booked in the sweet and kids in adjoining room.

Kids get nothing.

Parents get a gold seapass card, which gets them into the Suite Lounge.

You get a punch card for an ice cream a day. (you can share that with the kids)

Kids get nothing.

Parents get a gold seapass card, which gets them into the Suite Lounge.

You get a punch card for an ice cream a day. (you can share that with the kids)

Thank you. What benefits does the suite lounge give us? We have the drink package. We will likely go check it out at some point, but wanted to make sure there wasn't something we missed out on because we didn't know about it.

Thank you. What benefits does the suite lounge give us? We have the drink package. We will likely go check it out at some point, but wanted to make sure there wasn't something we missed out on because we didn't know about it.

I think you get free drinks during happy hour in there and also there’s some sort of fancy coffee machine you can use all day. There’s reserved seating at shows, and maybe priority debarkation when you leave the ship, but I’m not entirely sure on that one. I have this room on Freedom this summer and have been trying to figure out if the debarkation is just on the last day, or on all port days, because I have some independent tours booked with early meet-up times in the morning. Someone on here told me you get priority debarking on port days, but I’ve only heard that from one person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I had it on Freedom a year ago, the concierge wasn't willing to give any priority debarkation because I wasn't a "real" suite passenger.

It must depend on the individual concierge and/or ship - we had the “sweet” on Independence a couple years ago and were given priority debarkation at all the ports along with all the other suite benefits. We really enjoyed having brunch with the ships officers.

It must depend on the individual concierge and/or ship - we had the “sweet” on Independence a couple years ago and were given priority debarkation at all the ports along with all the other suite benefits. We really enjoyed having brunch with the ships officers.

Had the Ben and Jerry's early Feb and really only used the dinner time drinks and coffee maker on a occasion. Turns out I can't eat ice cream every day but was able to use the coupons the following week when we're on a different state room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk